letters to Afghanistan

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by beck2012, Jan 12, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi,me again the annoying one with stupid threads , last question promise ,has sending personnel letters to Afghanistan to the soldiers been banned ? the following was sent to me .................. you cant send me any letter down here cause its not allowed anymore , sometimes ago its been used as letters bombs by the Taliban .. we lost alot of soldiers to this .. that's why it was banned..

2. I assume he's met up with you on R&R and you've either put out for him or, indeed, failed to put out?

Either way, you're merely a photo on a pig board now I'm afraid.

• Like Like x 3
  3. No, it hasn't been banned.

4. right so letters can still be sent ?

5. Just send a package instead

6. thanks thought so

7. His letter is what is known in the trade as a 'lie', yes.

I'm afraid you've been dumped.

Do you need comforting by a very nice man who would never lie to you about whether you can write to him or not?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Becky - i feel soldiers are 'new' to you.

you have much to learn.

however if you can PM me a pic of your tits i'll ensure it gets to your Chosen Man ;)

9. nope, he has right on his jumped up posh arse ,.ha ha

10. very new

• Like Like x 1
  11. yes please if you find him ,let me know

12. good girl, you'll go far...

...in the block.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Do you believe everything you are told? Besides - how the **** is a bomb going to be hidden inside a wafer thin bluey? At worst he would suffer a paper cut and the humiliation of having to sit in the corner sounding out the difficult words whilst tracing the lines with his finger.

• Like Like x 1
  14. i asked the question what about a hand written letter ? thats the reply i got

15. no i dont ,thats why i came on to check