letters to Afghanistan

Hi,me again the annoying one with stupid threads , last question promise ,has sending personnel letters to Afghanistan to the soldiers been banned ? the following was sent to me .................. you cant send me any letter down here cause its not allowed anymore , sometimes ago its been used as letters bombs by the Taliban .. we lost alot of soldiers to this .. that's why it was banned..

Do you believe everything you are told? Besides - how the **** is a bomb going to be hidden inside a wafer thin bluey? At worst he would suffer a paper cut and the humiliation of having to sit in the corner sounding out the difficult words whilst tracing the lines with his finger.

Do you believe everything you are told? Besides - how the **** is a bomb going to be hidden inside a wafer thin bluey? At worst he would suffer a paper cut and the humiliation of having to sit in the corner sounding out the difficult words whilst tracing the lines with his finger.
i asked the question what about a hand written letter ? thats the reply i got

no i dont ,thats why i came on to check

His loss - I would take your pick from the wide selection of fine manly specimens on arrse and pm pictures of your tits without further delay. Being on the rebound is a powerful aphrodisiac.

not being funny love- are you the bird i was writing to a couple of years ago?
i sent a bluey to her saying i want to smash her back doors through then dump in her mouth.
i got one back saying i was very bad and she would tell my boss