• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Letter wrighting.

dfaraday said:
I have looked at on the net a guide to army leter wrighting, but can norfind it now. Does any one know where it is???
I fink, yoo haf to go bak to skool and laern enlishh agian, PM me, I kan ehlp

Wong Wong Wong Wong Wong Wong Wong Wong Wong Wong Wong Wong Wong Wong Wong Wong
Wong Wong Wong Wong Wong Wong Wong Wong Wong Wong Wong Wong Wong Wong .....

.... I'll have to stop there, haven't got time to Wright all the world's Wongs.

Can't see what all the fuss is about. OK, appalling spelling. Have you never misspelt anything? It's not as if you were left scratching your head, wondering what it could mean, is it? Or is it?

MsG

Once you having finished wrighting do you describe your work as being wrought? If you've gone on a bit and lost your thread is it then over-wrought?

edited for pour wrighting

Oh my sides ache. Don't stop him, this is better than anything. Who would have thought to find such superbly crafted oblique irony delivered in a self-referential yet mocking way in a forum like this.

Well done, whoever you really are.

I would have said Peter Cook, but since he's brown bread - Richard Ingram, perhaps?

Latest Threads