Letter wrighting.

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by dfaraday, Sep 26, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have looked at on the net a guide to army leter wrighting, but can norfind it now. Does any one know where it is???

2. WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

3. Poor. Try again. :)

4. OK. I found on one of the army websites a guide to army letter wrighting but can now not find it agen, does any one know where it is?

5. Mike Hunt has a copy I think.

6. I fink, yoo haf to go bak to skool and laern enlishh agian, PM me, I kan ehlp

7. If you can't get hold of Mike Hunt and his copy (I heard he lent it to his brother, Issaac), I understand Peter File has one.

8. "What wonders we have wrought!" :lol:

9. Wong Wong Wong Wong Wong Wong Wong Wong Wong Wong Wong Wong Wong Wong Wong Wong
    Wong Wong Wong Wong Wong Wong Wong Wong Wong Wong Wong Wong Wong Wong Wong Wong
    Wong Wong Wong Wong Wong Wong Wong Wong Wong Wong Wong Wong Wong Wong .....

.... I'll have to stop there, haven't got time to Wright all the world's Wongs.

10. ffs - put wrighting in spellchecker

11. I know i make a few typos from time to time but this is ridiculous... get a dictionary ffs!

12. LMAO I thought my eyes were playing up!! Nearly made an appointment with my Optician........... Seymour Clearly!!! LOL

13. Can't see what all the fuss is about. OK, appalling spelling. Have you never misspelt anything? It's not as if you were left scratching your head, wondering what it could mean, is it? Or is it?

MsG

14. I know that Cpl. Ben Dover has a hard copy around here someplace, let me czech fur you so you can rite betterer