Letter of introduction

Discussion in 'Seniors' started by strima, Jan 24, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone got a rough template for a letter of introduction for a new CO and RSM as MCM div have finally got off their arse and decided to post me.

Thanks in advance.

2. Strima, check your PM's

3. Can i have some of that too Drain Sniffer?
    Share the taste.

4. No worries, check your PM's

5. Try this:

Dear Nobby,

I just couldn't believe it when I found out that you were an RSM! F*ck me! Remember when we used to slap you around the gun park? That day when Dinger Bell put you in that locker and left you overnight. You have to admit, that was funny. BTW, I've an admission to make...it wasn't Dinger who p*ssed in your boots mate, it was me! (hahaha). Those were the days weren't they? Have you put on any weight? You were a skinny little runt back then. Who was that local bird that you were sh*gging when we were in Colly? She'd been ridden more times than the QMs bike that one. I remember seeing her crawling out of the accommodation on a regular basis back then. Must have a box like a clowns pocket. I often wonder what happened to her? Some Tom probably married it.

Anyway mate, I'm over on the 20th of next month, so get that one down in your diary and we'll head out for a few wets.

What's the CO like? I heard that he was doing the Adjt? Is she fit?

All the best

Smudge.

6. Crackin....mind if I borrow it Biscuits?

7. Drain, can you send me a copy as well please.

8. Go right ahead. :thumleft:

9. Check PM's

10. Done and replyed Drain, cheers mate.

11. E-mail address with you now drain_sniffer in the old PM's
    Cheers
    Catch

12. to me as well please drain_sniffer, many thanks

13. Theres gonna be a lot of COs/RSMs getting identical letters i'm guesssing!!??!!

14. Ive you want a copy, pm me your email and I will get one to you

15. Sir, I have the honour to inform you that my posting has been changed and that I am to be seconded to the Intellegence Corps....

... it'll be years before they realise that you've taken paid leave in Thailand.