Letter in soldier mag ref DJM is a joke

Discussion in 'Medals' started by Big_C79, Jul 12, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. There's a letter in soldier mag page 58 from a reservist as he calls himself whinging on about not qualifying for a diamond jubilee medal. In fact if you look a large number of the letters the last couple of months, they also have been from likeminded people. At the end of his letter he states "As a result I am currently considering my service in the reserves" Well mate, jog on. If you can throw all those years you've apparently served away because you've got one less medal your in the wrong place pal. Rant over :)

2. I'm outraged.

There's a lot of it about; outrage that is.

3. Phew! I'm glad it's a joke, otherwise I would be mildly irked too.

4. Shit....I thought I'd got away with putting a topic without getting a new arse ripped, must be a record though it was at least 4 minutes, nice one

5. What the **** is he moaning about ? i'm gongless and yet stood against the Ruskies armed with nothing except a cheeky grin, an SLR, a couple of tanks, some Hawaiin tropic, a dose from the 'alley' and an NBC suit that couldnt keep the rain out. Army today..**** knows...they'll be letting mincers in next

• Like Like x 3
  6. He sounds very much like a mincer and apparently he was in training with chuck Norris.

7. Fixed..foc.