• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Letter in soldier mag ref DJM is a joke

There's a letter in soldier mag page 58 from a reservist as he calls himself whinging on about not qualifying for a diamond jubilee medal. In fact if you look a large number of the letters the last couple of months, they also have been from likeminded people. At the end of his letter he states "As a result I am currently considering my service in the reserves" Well mate, jog on. If you can throw all those years you've apparently served away because you've got one less medal your in the wrong place pal. Rant over :)

Shit....I thought I'd got away with putting a topic without getting a new arse ripped, must be a record though it was at least 4 minutes, nice one

There's a letter in soldier mag page 58 from a reservist as he calls himself whinging on about not qualifying for a diamond jubilee medal. In fact if you look a large number of the letters the last couple of months, they also have been from likeminded people. At the end of his letter he states "As a result I am currently considering my service in the reserves" Well mate, jog on. If you can throw all those years you've apparently served away because you've got one less medal your in the wrong place pal. Rant over :)
What the **** is he moaning about ? i'm gongless and yet stood against the Ruskies armed with nothing except a cheeky grin, an SLR, a couple of tanks, some Hawaiin tropic, a dose from the 'alley' and an NBC suit that couldnt keep the rain out. Army today..**** knows...they'll be letting mincers in next

Latest Threads