Letter from Santa

Discussion in 'Charities and Welfare' started by MrsCheeks, Sep 15, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bit early I know but if anyone is interested, I am doing letters from Santa to your child this Christmas.

Just a simple letter, talking about how good the child has been, just what he expects from a boy/girl of their age and that he is looking forward to visiting their house on Christmas Eve.

The letters can be either for an individual child or for all the children in the family - entirely up to you. They will come complete with a bag of Magic Reindeer Food to sprinkle outside your house on Xmas Eve to help Rudolph find his way :)

The cost is just £3.50 and the money goes to the Yellow Ribbon Foundation, a registered non-profit organisation who's year end profits go to a pre-designated Armed Forces charity (this year it's Combat Stress).

I am also happy to post these letters to BFPO addresses - including to serving personnel - and have already had half a dozen provisional orders to this effect!! lmao :lol:

Any questions at all dont hesitate to email me. Cheers all.

Vik xx

2. Hi there, anyone wishing to place an order for a letter from Santa can now email sales@yellowribbon.org.uk with their request.

All that is required is the child's/children's name/s, their ages and postal address. Or in the case of Serving persons, their name and BFPO address - you dont need to include thier age if you dont want to :lol:

The letters cost £3.50 for the first and comes complete with a bag of Magic Reindeer Food. All subsequent letters to the same postal address will be
    an additional £1.50 and additional bags of Reindeer Food are £1.00 each. Each letter will be in its own special envelope with the recipient's name on it and postmarked from the North Pole.

Payment methods will be cheque, postal order or paypal. Payment information will be included in your confirmation email when ordering.

Any questions at all please don't hesitate to email me on the above email address anytime

Vik