Letter from Santa. What would you like for Xmas?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Monty417, Nov 29, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I WANT YOU MONTY...................YOU BIG HUNK OF MANLY LOVE.......................................

2. Dear santa could i have Liz Vicious a hundred weight of laxatives and a glass table for being such a good boy this year

3. I'd love one of those tools mentioned on corry st for getting the weeds from between paving slabs... A Crack Hoe I think it's called :)

4. :glomp: :hump: :hump: :D And I'll be dressed as Santa, boots, whip, reindeer..no no didn't mean reindeer. :santa: :bounce:

5. Can do, but try Allbran, it curls out beautifully, rather than splattering.

6. I would urge you in the direction of Womb Poker, he's ready to be indoctrinated. But if you're not that desperate, see what your Fairy Godmother brings. :wink:

7. Sorry, shaky finger syndrome.

8. Try to be more specific re Crack.. and maybe it was Ho, or is that just a septic term :?:

9. Crack - Something you hear just before the thump!
    Ho - Just a septic term unless followed by 2 more ie Ho Ho Ho Here's a crack hoe for Christmas :)

10. Dear Santa,

Am I on the good or bad list?.............................Let me explain................................................ :wink:

If I am on the good list, please, please can I have a new shed? :p

11. Mylene Klass please and a vat of baby oil.

12. Santa

Can I have a new shed with a concret base and if my other half is under well ill not cry. I would however also like a 25 year old blond as a replacement for her oh and can the new frau please be unable to speak,

13. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Me Mum. You can borrow my spade. Try to bring back the big bits.

And a new floor for me sh*d.

14. Dear santa, all I want for chrimbo, is an end to PC b0llocks, and the end of the ARRSE PC veggie brigade, failing that, fook off and die you peado troll.