Lets talk mucus

I've had this thing with snot for about 5 years now. Stuff like glazing putty. When you finally give your nose a blow it makes your ears pop and you feel ten years younger. Anyone else suffer from this?

scrofula said:
I've had this thing with snot for about 5 years now. Stuff like glazing putty. When you finally give your nose a blow it makes your ears pop and you feel ten years younger. Anyone else suffer from this?
Yes.

Every time it happens, I take a knife to my throat and kill myself. You should try it......

I'm only asking because I've gadually noticed an enormous quantity of folk, particularly women, round here doing serious Louis Armstrong impersinations into hankies. Maybe it's a Central European thing.

As this is the season of goodwill to all men, and I suppose that includes boys and even mlars, I won't tell you dear Snail to go forth and multiply with spiders.

Donkey-Spanker said:
The_Snail said:
scrofula said:
Yes.

Every time it happens, I take a knife to my throat and kill myself. You should try it......
I'll give it a go. I only wanted sex, but if killing you will seal the deal....
It depends what you will dress up in for me, you cheeky minx :wink:

What do you call a white coat? A shrink wrap. As a matter of fact I used to teach the most eminent psychologist in Poland and he didn't run away. ....that often.

scrofula said:
What do you call a white coat? A shrink wrap. As a matter of fact I used to teach the most eminent psychologist in Poland and he didn't run away. ....that often.
You're not all there are you?

Probably your nasal problems are down to the air quality in the area where you reside, as you're in Eastern Europe you're probably breathing in the equivalent of a 20Kg bag of cement a day.
Try not breathing for several hours that should clear the problem up nicely.

Good point about the air quality. You could be right. I'll have to consult my doctor about the other suggestion. Only trouble is every time I dial Shipman I get line disabled.

Have you tried Joseph Mengele, he practiced some unorthodox medicine in your area. He may still be available.

He's a bit dated, and likely rather shaky these days, but there are several students of his who are practicing on gypsies here today. I'll get the phone book out.

Mate no offence intended but...are you out to get into the Guinness book of records for the most pointless posts ever on an internet forum?

...and people wonder why none of the older members post on Arrse anymore!

I suffer a similr afflicition scrofula. My lookforward every day is in the monring. I can scoop huge solid bogies out of my nose.

One this morning (just befoe coming on ArRSe in fact) was as big as a thumb nail, and about 1 to 2mm thick. Lovely sound as it rips of the inside of my nose. And I can breathe freely. Bit of a slow build up of pain, sudden flash of pain as it breaks lose then is slides out on my figer.

Lovely.

Then time for the other side.

I like to chew them before having my tea.