lets start a political party ARRSE

what would be our selling point?

i think alistair darling is a funny name?

that we would serve our constituents, unlike the current lot!
thought i would through that in there.

but most of us have served the country, what other party can claim that?

beerfun, gordon brown has served the country....he has served us a plate of the finest Bullshit around

Is there a place for me..............................that doesnt involve 50 tonnes of concrete above my heed?

you cant go wrong with a bit of cake and arrse...

any volunteers for chancellor

charlotte-the-harlot said:
private---pile said:
you cant go wrong with a bit of cake and arrse...

Actually...think I have a strawberry victoria sponge in the kitchen.....suddenly hungry!
Are you going to shove it up your arse?
If so, could you post piccies? :twisted:

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
one-flew-over said:
Can we be as depraved and sleezy as the regular party politicians??? Even MDN and OFAH would struggle to match them these days.....
Oi! Careful. I might be depraved and sleazy, but I'm honest!

Actually, anyone can form a political party, even if it has no chance of succeeding. See, for example, the Lib-Dems. :D
The problem than we would face is that, as far as I am aware, no serving member of the armed forces may be an official in any political party. I could be wrong about this, but during my time in armour, if a legionary wanted to get out of service, he could apply for a chance to run for the senate. That brought an automatic discharge. Something we are all probably familiar with!

GordonBrown said:
Is there a place for me..............................that doesnt involve 50 tonnes of concrete above my heed?
Of course there is- You can be in charge of the cabinet bar- now try hard and organise a piss up will you :lol:

Once Achmed is finished in the land of sand and other paradise locations, he is thinking of running as an MP.........well at least the news of the screws will have a field day............LOL

I want to be head of the 'NEW' unemployment benefit offices

Simple....'Have you done any paid or unpaid work since you last signed on?....No!....'Right, through the door on the left please....*muffled gunshot and sound of something heavy falling to the floor and being dragged into the distance*....NEXT!

zero unemployment!!!!

we will outlaw

1. txt spk lol

2. immigration - zero tolerance

3. political correctness

4. abolish the human rights act

5. rip up the EU treaty

6. declare a public holiday on st georges day

7. make a four day working week

8. we will fill mass graves with all known politicians that appose the cake ARRSE party

if anyone has any other suggestions please feel free to post them.

i agree with the zero unemployment idea. get a team together i.e a shooter, and two people to dig the grave etc