Let's see your bikes

Some of you have motorbikes, let's see a picture of your pride and joy. I no longer have a bike, but here's a pic of my last one, a 1980 Honda GL1100.
IMG_1156.JPG

longtimeout

War Hero
1955 Condor A580-1

A Swiss manufactured "BMW inspired" motorbike for their army.

Mine has had the rifle racks removed, and been repainted in non-Feldgrau, for extra class.

High and low range box, and 19 HP of pure boxer power.

The exhaust sound makes men dribble and women moisten their gussets.

More importantly, my 8 year old son loves coming for a ride on the back seat.

IMG_7456.JPG

1955 Condor A580-1

A Swiss manufactured "BMW inspired" motorbike for their army.

Mine has had the rifle racks removed, and been repainted in non-Feldgrau, for extra class.

High and low range box, and 19 HP of pure boxer power.

The exhaust sound makes men dribble and women moisten their gussets.

More importantly, my 8 year old son loves coming for a ride on the back seat.

View attachment 392217
I used to regularly see the Ducati-engined Condor 350s when I lived there and always quite fancied one, though probably not one that had been ridden by conscripts more used to thrashing Fireblades round the Alps.

1557492643046.png

Lovely pair of Dykes.

1557493449625.png

Don't think they are bikes, but happy to help

spoolerdog

Clanker
This is my bike, just after I bought it a well know MOD auction house - Honda ST1100 Police.

Took the hump and single seat off and replaced with a normal 2 seat. great wee bike to hare up and down the roads on, and it's amazing how many people will give way as you cruise up behind them - can't think why!!!

Attachments

longtimeout

War Hero
I used to regularly see the Ducati-engined Condor 350s when I lived there and always quite fancied one, though probably not one that had been ridden by conscripts more used to thrashing Fireblades round the Alps.

View attachment 392224
That one still has the clips on the front frame tubes to hold a Stgw-57.

I reckon they would still have been a safe bet. They were over-engineered and pretty well maintained and looked after.

I (unknowingly) rode mine around with a broken main crank bearing when I first bought it. It literally fell out the oil drain hole in small pieces when I changed the oil. It buggered the pistons and bore, but it still ran!

Up until 18 months I had one of these
IMG_0245.JPG

Few years ago, rider of a top o the range Goldwing rider looked at my Rocket and said "you've got a car there".... eh?
Sorry but that's a bit rich, you've got a 1800cc flat 6 (scobbie), reverse, heated seat, heated grips, radio with surround sound , Satnav, airbag, heated air directed to your feet, cruise control, etc. And you say I've got a car.... cheek!!!
This is what I've got now. 1700 cc. It's got a built in DogDog Satnav!!
IMG_20181123_123244.jpg

Just delivered half an hour ago, 08:39am local. having a coffee and a jimmy then I am out for the morning.

Latest Threads