Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Let's keep building until we have nothing left.

There are lies, damn lies, and office for national statistics statistics and about as truthful as Obama's assertion that we were back of the queue for trade deals

A decade ago it was between 77 and 80 million, are you saying our population has gone down due to unfettered immigration ?
From the article...

"The supermarket in question was privately lobbying the Competition Commission to let it grow its market share. The argu- ment, reasonably enough, was that the market was far bigger than the regulator realised, so expanding the network was fair."

Given the choice between ONS and a supermarket such as Tesco, ONS every time.

@Old Stab ...I am unemployed now, could you please point me in the direction of this sweet sweet benefit world? I will buy a couple of pints when I get that first check in. Ta.

I’ll refund the price of the pints when you find out where it is. There’s a few here could do with a break and a change of pace in this benefit nirvana would do them the world of good.
Assure your friend that they are white, educated, of good character and references can be had on request.

I’ll refund the price of the pints when you find out where it is. There’s a few here could do with a break and a change of pace in this benefit nirvana would do them the world of good.
Assure your friend that they are white, educated, of good character and references can be had on request.
the big problem with people who are in the shit is there is no actual usefull advice available from the ones who should provide it, on the other hand, any migrant has an endless line who will advise them of every single penny they can claim and they use that facility to the max (any confusion just request a translator who will be provided FOC), the system is not skewed in their favour, it`s just that they don`t give a shit about who actually deserves benefits

well our right on gutless politicians have got us in this mess and there is I fear no answer,
we will be bred out shortly, so be ready to convert to some sort of peaceful lifestyle, I wonder what that can be?

if you are going to post, say something, anything. I'm happy top discuss and have my mind changed but not by weak, nonsense hackneyed platitudes

I'll even give you your own website to read and reference points from

Migration watch UK
The cost of migrants to this country falls into two categories. The direct cost, health care, education, etc., and indirect, child benefit, wage subsidy, etc. Most of the direct costs have already been met by the indigenous population as they are generally pre-paid, ie the NHS. The indirect costs can be taken as the difference between what a migrant makes in his country of origin (usually very little), and what he is given here (usually quite a lot). The only way this country and its economy can benefit from migrants is if all of them work, which they don't, and are paid the same as they would earn where they came from, with no access to pre-paid services. As this is clearly never going to happen, we should all bend over and prepare for the insertion of the jagged tram rail.

Unfortunately not politically possible.
look at what re China when they tried to curb rampant world population growth.
However when things really start to get bad in 10-15 years time opinions may change and the result may be very unpleasant ( I am talking world wide here ). Some have even mooted genocide as a possible solution.
TBH I wouldn't expect too much sensible comment at present.
I live just outside a national park, what is really needed is social control. Stop people retiring into the national parks and forcing up house prices and keep the old estate cottages for those who still work on the estates!
There are also plenty of opportunities to convert existing abandoned farm buildings into affordable dwellings, it just takes the will. I see when I visit the Dales that some folk buy a big plot of land and put up a huge house that looks like it was inspired by "The real housewives of" type programs. Shocking use of space.

I live just outside a national park, what is really needed is social control. Stop people retiring into the national parks and forcing up house prices and keep the old estate cottages for those who still work on the estates!
There are also plenty of opportunities to convert existing abandoned farm buildings into affordable dwellings, it just takes the will. I see when I visit the Dales that some folk buy a big plot of land and put up a huge house that looks like it was inspired by "The real housewives of" type programs. Shocking use of space.

But considered by the planners as a "good use of space" Half acre plot for one house? Bad. Four houses? Good!
and if the developer mentions 'social housing" that plays well with the planners.

A town nearby to where I work has recently built over 500 homes, on mainly brownfield sites, but then has expanded onto greenfield space for another 160 homes. A further 200 houses have received planning permission on a flood plain.

We have recently seen the updated HS2 plans which will involve the DEMOLITION of approximately 1,500 homes, 200 of which are under 5 years old, destruction of four ancient woodlands and six SSSIs.

The additional homes have no additional facilities and limited road access. No additional GP surgeries,no playing fields (most of them have been built on already), no local shops and swing bridge river crossings on 2 of the 3 roads out.

There is no "social housing" but a "section 106" agreement to provide for tree planting!

IIRC Brecon national park want £50k up front for barn conversions, instantly rules out any local buyer, as for the social housing bit of any new development who decides what`s social housing or not, the other big problem in Snowdonia is the racist twats will block everything unless there are some sort of conditions to ensure that only welsh speakers can buy or rent them, the time is way overdue for them to get shown up for the total racist, bigoted twats that they are (even to the non-welsh speaking locals)

A town nearby to where I work has recently built over 500 homes, on mainly brownfield sites, but then has expanded onto greenfield space for another 160 homes. A further 200 houses have received planning permission on a flood plain.

We have recently seen the updated HS2 plans which will involve the DEMOLITION of approximately 1,500 homes, 200 of which are under 5 years old, destruction of four ancient woodlands and six SSSIs.

The additional homes have no additional facilities and limited road access. No additional GP surgeries,no playing fields (most of them have been built on already), no local shops and swing bridge river crossings on 2 of the 3 roads out.

There is no "social housing" but a "section 106" agreement to provide for tree planting!
Stop whinging, you’re about to get a brand new train station!