Lets invade rumration

Nails.

Clanker
Just been on rumration and I'm sick of the attitude on there. They are constantly slaging off the army and saying arrse is full of bell ends. I tried to stick up for arrse but was shot down and abused by the mods and members. They basically go on and on about how the army is crap and it's got to the point where I don't wanna stand for it. Do you?

I say we invade en masse and troll them with loads of troll threads. Who is with me?

theprior

War Hero
jarrod248 said:
Nails. said:
Just been on rumration and I'm sick of the attitude on there. They are constantly slaging off the army and saying arrse is full of bell ends. I tried to stick up for arrse but was shot down and abused by the mods and members. They basically go on and on about how the army is crap and it's got to the point where I don't wanna stand for it. Do you?

I say we invade en masse and troll them with loads of troll threads. Who is with me?

Fcuk off knob

Hear, hear.

Nails. said:

Just get yer druggy pals to help you

Arrse is full of bell ends.
I'm sure Jarrod muttered something about that anyway.

Besides, I post on Arrse and I am proud to say I am as big a plonker as the next poster.

Nails. said:
That's another nails. I don't even go on rumration.

You're a f*g tube of the first order, sonny.

Check out this site http://www.dignitas.ch/ if you'd be so kind; if you need any help translating (and booking a visit), my German is pretty good..........

A request (probably from every RR user).

Could you guys not be nice to him and then perhaps the w'ker will stay on here and not bother us any longer.

Nails. said:

Wow 4 posts and you have shown you are a true ARRSE HOLE. :roll:

Now go play on the motorway or take an overdose, but take the hint and fcuk off. :twisted:

http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=120950.html

Hello I am soon to be joining the paras. The reasonb why I joined is because i have been on the run from a group of guys who are part of a drugs gang. I made a bad mistake of upsetting them after I robbed one of their stashes a few months back. I have been in hiding ever since and so decided to join the Army so they can't get to me. I chose the paras because they are the hardest in the army and if they ever do get to me down at where I am based I will have paras with me who will be ready to come to my aid. Only thing is these boys don't f'uck about. They will probably start blasting off Mac_10s if they see me. I am wandering if I should mention this to my platoon commander upon entry? I don't want to mention anything to my AFCO incase it harms my application.

What should I do? In fainress I'd be happy if I could get some sort of permission or license to carry a browning 9mm pistol around with me when I'm out on the town. Would this be at all possible. I know this sounds silly, but it would be for my own protection and I will be a para then and not a ciovilian and so have a license to handle weapons. I just need something to defend myself against the gang with.

:lol:

spike7451

RIP
RIP
Nails. said:
That's another nails. I don't even go on rumration.

I'm sure a quick IP check by the Mods on Nails posts here & RR will reveal who's telling porkies....
They are logged you know?... 8O

Latest Threads