Let's hope he went to toilet before take off!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by chocolate_frog, Jun 16, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm afraid I can't travel with such people. I'd rather fly less often but fly in business class, economy is thoroughly miserable.
  2. No I'm tall, don't want some fat Chav sat at the side of me.
    I don't want to eat rubbish food on a flight and I want to be able to lay down and sleep. I don't want to queue with hordes of people.
    I'd rather fly less but enjoy the experience.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. fu2

fu2 LE

Fat bastards should pay more for thier tickets. For every kilo over thier BMI (body mass index) they should pay 50 quid more.
  4. I really don't think the extra "2 inches" on the width of the seat would have made much difference in the case in the picture??? If you're too fat to fit into the seat, you DON'T get to fly! It's very simple.Stop pandering to these people!
    • Like Like x 1
  5. No I think they should pay for extra seats. I also think they should be furthest from the exits so as to not inconvenience others in an emergency.
  6. I once flew from Birmingham to Belfast next to a fat, grossly overweight heiffer. She had the aisle seat and I was squashed against the window. I asssumed she was on her own. When we landed at Belfast, her husband joined her. He was sat a few rows in front on the oppsite aisle. I was more annoyed at him for not having the decency to sit with his own wife than to inflict the fat cow on someone else.
  7. I love the look on people's faces when I'm hunting for a seat. The absolute terror is brilliant and then the relief when I pass them by. Thing is if I didn't fit in the seat then I wouldn't be able to fly surely that's the easy rule.
  8. Poor bugg*r probably wouldn't fit into an aircraft toilet compartment. I'm a tad on the large size, and flying out to New Zealand a few years ago, I had a bit of a problem wiping me erse after a dump in the toilet compartment. Not a lot of room to move about or get one's arms to reach around to scrape the old klingons off. I was hoping the difference in air pressure would suck all the sh*te out so I wouldn't have to wipe........ didnae work........!!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  9. I was gob smacked when I found out that if you turned right when boarding there were seats back there as well, who'd have known.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. No, they should be gassed.
    • Like Like x 5
  11. We're going to need a fucking lot of Zyklon-B then.
  12. Two remaining seats on a flight out of Madrid, one next to me the other next to a large pissed looking Swiss Hells Angel in full colors. Huge tapa addicted chubster had to make a decision, squash up against the biker for a couple of hours rather or me. He chose well and was given a basic introduction to Switzerdeutsch profanity for the rest of the flight.
  13. An extra two feet would though.