Let's hope he went to toilet before take off!

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
I'm afraid I can't travel with such people. I'd rather fly less often but fly in business class, economy is thoroughly miserable.

Fat bastards should pay more for thier tickets. For every kilo over thier BMI (body mass index) they should pay 50 quid more.

I really don't think the extra "2 inches" on the width of the seat would have made much difference in the case in the picture??? If you're too fat to fit into the seat, you DON'T get to fly! It's very simple.Stop pandering to these people!

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Fat bastards should pay more for thier tickets. For every kilo over thier BMI (body mass index) they should pay 50 quid more.
No I think they should pay for extra seats. I also think they should be furthest from the exits so as to not inconvenience others in an emergency.

I once flew from Birmingham to Belfast next to a fat, grossly overweight heiffer. She had the aisle seat and I was squashed against the window. I asssumed she was on her own. When we landed at Belfast, her husband joined her. He was sat a few rows in front on the oppsite aisle. I was more annoyed at him for not having the decency to sit with his own wife than to inflict the fat cow on someone else.

I love the look on people's faces when I'm hunting for a seat. The absolute terror is brilliant and then the relief when I pass them by. Thing is if I didn't fit in the seat then I wouldn't be able to fly surely that's the easy rule.

Poor bugg*r probably wouldn't fit into an aircraft toilet compartment. I'm a tad on the large size, and flying out to New Zealand a few years ago, I had a bit of a problem wiping me erse after a dump in the toilet compartment. Not a lot of room to move about or get one's arms to reach around to scrape the old klingons off. I was hoping the difference in air pressure would suck all the sh*te out so I wouldn't have to wipe........ didnae work........!!

Attachments

I'm afraid I can't travel with such people. I'd rather fly less often but fly in business class, economy is thoroughly miserable.
I was gob smacked when I found out that if you turned right when boarding there were seats back there as well, who'd have known.

Two remaining seats on a flight out of Madrid, one next to me the other next to a large pissed looking Swiss Hells Angel in full colors. Huge tapa addicted chubster had to make a decision, squash up against the biker for a couple of hours rather or me. He chose well and was given a basic introduction to Switzerdeutsch profanity for the rest of the flight.

I really don't think the extra "2 inches" on the width of the seat would have made much difference in the case in the picture??? If you're too fat to fit into the seat, you DON'T get to fly! It's very simple.Stop pandering to these people!
An extra two feet would though.

Chub class: Airbus makes wider airline seat for fat flyers who will get an extra two inches...but slimmer travellers lose space | Mail Online

Apparently Airbus are looking at increasing the size of the the 'aisle' seats, in order to allow the operators to cash in on the extra 'luxery' of 2 inches... at the expense of the other seats space.

I could be in a dilema next time I fly. Up agains the window for privacy and a wall to rest ones bonce, or the extra space of the aisle seat...
That guy needs two seats and should pay for two seats..id be sweating if i saw him board the plane. I'd be thinkging Fuck were are never going to get off the runway and if we do we aint gona get very high.....Please can i leave the plane !

That guy needs two seats and should pay for two seats..id be sweating if i saw him board the plane. I'd be thinkging Fuck were are never going to get off the runway and if we do we aint gona get very high.....Please can i leave the plane !
I fear the poor sod slipped on his way back to first class and got impaled on the arm rest of that seat. He's now trying to look inconspicuous as the plane heads for an emergency landing in Greenland so the airport fire brigade can cut him free.

Take a lead from some of the American airlines. If you're a "person of size" who is over a certain weight, you need to pay for a second seat. If the plane isn't full at take off, thay refund the cost of your second ticket. Simples.

Why would they refund the cost of the second seat? If there are spare seats on other planes on takeoff they don't refund anyone's money and wont even let you move seat if an aisle or more leg room seat is available.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Koschei The Intelligence Cell 26
PartTimePongo Current Affairs, News and Analysis 4
C RLC 73