Lets hear the reasons why you hate para's ...

Lets be real, 90% of you slag the paras of because their better than you lets face it, all it is down to is jealousy. If their is any other reasons please let me know ..ive seen so many people slag them off on these forums but never have seen a valid reason im just so curious!
Coz they is all kunts innit

Lets be real, 90% of you slag the paras of because they're better than you lets face it, all it is down to is jealousy. If there is any other reasons please let me know ..ive seen so many people slag them off on these forums but never have seen a valid reason im just so curious!
Curious as in bi? Fixed your they're, their, there which you appear to have a problem with. Couldn't be arrsed to change the rest. And if you can't tell the difference between banter and hatred, perhaps you're embarking on the wrong career path when you leave school. (Sorry, praps your embarking on the rong carer parth when u leev skool)

Alsacien

MIA
Lets be real, 90% of you slag the paras of because their better than you lets face it, all it is down to is jealousy. If their is any other reasons please let me know ..ive seen so many people slag them off on these forums but never have seen a valid reason im just so curious!
....'cos they cannot spell very well?
No good being a first class infantry unit if you end up attacking the wrong enemy 'cos someone spelt the name wrong.....

Westwood....... allow me to offer a small piece of advice.

Don't gob off, keep your trap shut, eyes and ears open, when you've passed out and are wearing the uniform of the uniform you wish to join, then come back and attempt to join in with banter, otherwise you'll look a nob and get shot down.

Good luck, but wind your neck in

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz

Feck me this theme gets repeated more than 'DIY Disaster'. A different line of attack might make a refreshing change ......

D_B

If your "bi curious" you'll fit right in as a Para!

Oh do **** off, there a good little boy. :yawn:

oh oh.
look at his avatar.

looking forward to the "you don't deserve to associate those pixels with your username until you've passed p-coy" posts.

Westwood....... allow me to offer a small piece of advice.

Don't gob off, keep your trap shut, eyes and ears open, when you've passed out and are wearing the uniform of the uniform you wish to join, then come back and attempt to join in with banter, otherwise you'll look a nob and get shot down.

Good luck, but wind your neck in
my uniform will have to wear a uniform aswell?

bit much don't you think?

Oh FFS! How original; a thread to start a para's/everyone else bun fight! This really is getting tedious now!

To the OP, have you actually left school yet and if not, shouldn't you be in lessons? :roll:

Latest Threads