Lets have a military coup

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by bitterandtwisted, Jan 22, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am sick of this cnut broon and all his cronies. This man needs the biggest 02 thief tag in the world. After all the threads I have read leading to his incompetence..... the man should be sacked, forcefully. Lets sign the weapons out the armoury and kick his cnut in???

Whos up for it ???- I am - any takers/suggestions, what we should do to the snivelling pillock.......... :twisted:

By the way I need an orificer to lead (not DiffDuke as he is clearly a peenarse ) Any takers????????????
  2. I would definitly be up for it so you can count me in, its about time someone did something to get this country back on track, in reality though I don't think it would ever happen, its not the British mentality to do such a thing, the hotheaded French / Italians maybe but not the Brits which maybe is'nt such a bad thing
  3. Thats why its in the Naffi Bar
  4. Oh go on then, put me down for 'benign dictator', for after it's all done and dusted :twisted:
  5. cant we just hit him hard and fast with a leaflet campaign?
  6. Let's not:

From ArrsePedia:
  7. Well done actiontoday has decided to be our revolution dictator, I'll be the Pub erm I mean the Ops room - watching it all on sky TV as it happens........ :twisted:
  8. My bold and if it were serious do you think it would be in the Naffi Bar???
  9. Ok ... being an ex RE, can I be OIC Fence ... just somewhere for me to sit if it all goes wrong and the Coup is suppressed.

10. Yeah! That'll learn 'em :D
  11. These things don't just happen you know ... they unfold!
  12. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Can I be OC Media Ops, I fancy getting drunk with a load of female journo's and misleading them
  13. Why don't we just get involved in a petty point scoring contest over the dispatch box while totally ignoring the world outside our own cosseted and comfortable taxpayer-funded existances, that'll bring him to heel.

Oh, sorry, the Tories would get miffed that we're stealing their tactics. Useless dross, the lot of them.
  14. Can i have a map, and push little monopoly houses around on it with a stick?

(sorry haven't got the jargon, but im a quick learner!!)
  15. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

The jargon you need is: "B&T let me go down on you and then you can do me anyway you want"

Hope that helps.