Lets have a military coup

#1
I am sick of this cnut broon and all his cronies. This man needs the biggest 02 thief tag in the world. After all the threads I have read leading to his incompetence..... the man should be sacked, forcefully. Lets sign the weapons out the armoury and kick his cnut in???

Whos up for it ???- I am - any takers/suggestions, what we should do to the snivelling pillock.......... :twisted:

By the way I need an orificer to lead (not DiffDuke as he is clearly a peenarse ) Any takers????????????
 
#2
bitterandtwisted said:
I am sick of this cnut broon and all his cronies. This man needs the biggest 02 thief tag in the world. After all the threads I have read leading to his incompetence..... the man should be sacked, forcefully. Lets sign the weapons out the armoury and kick his cnut in???

Whos up for it ???- I am - any takers/suggestions, what we should do to the snivelling pillock.......... :twisted:

By the way I need an orificer to lead (not DiffDuke as he is clearly a peenarse ) Any takers????????????
I would definitly be up for it so you can count me in, its about time someone did something to get this country back on track, in reality though I don't think it would ever happen, its not the British mentality to do such a thing, the hotheaded French / Italians maybe but not the Brits which maybe is'nt such a bad thing
 
#3
The_Terrible_Twins said:
bitterandtwisted said:
I am sick of this cnut broon and all his cronies. This man needs the biggest 02 thief tag in the world. After all the threads I have read leading to his incompetence..... the man should be sacked, forcefully. Lets sign the weapons out the armoury and kick his cnut in???

Whos up for it ???- I am - any takers/suggestions, what we should do to the snivelling pillock.......... :twisted:

By the way I need an orificer to lead (not DiffDuke as he is clearly a peenarse ) Any takers????????????
I would definitly be up for it so you can count me in, its about time someone did something to get this country back on track, in reality though I don't think it would ever happen, its not the British mentality to do such a thing, the hotheaded French / Italians maybe but not the Brits which maybe is'nt such a bad thing
Thats why its in the Naffi Bar
 
#4
Oh go on then, put me down for 'benign dictator', for after it's all done and dusted :twisted:
 
#6
Let's not:

From ArrsePedia:
The aim of ARRSE (in so far that it has one) is to provide a useful, informative and amusing site for people with an interest in the British Army. Contrary to duty rumour we are not promoting the overthrow of HMG, nor do we exist to toe the party line. Users can expect to find both reasoned argument and complete ARRSE within our pages. It exists for all.
 
#7
Well done actiontoday has decided to be our revolution dictator, I'll be the Pub erm I mean the Ops room - watching it all on sky TV as it happens........ :twisted:
 
#8
The_Snail said:
Let's not:

From ArrsePedia:
The aim of ARRSE (in so far that it has one) is to provide a useful, informative and amusing site for people with an interest in the British Army. Contrary to duty rumour we are not promoting the overthrow of HMG, nor do we exist to toe the party line. Users can expect to find both reasoned argument and complete ARRSE within our pages. It exists for all.
My bold and if it were serious do you think it would be in the Naffi Bar???
 
#9
Ok ... being an ex RE, can I be OIC Fence ... just somewhere for me to sit if it all goes wrong and the Coup is suppressed.

K13
 
#11
bitterandtwisted said:
Well done actiontoday has decided to be our revolution dictator, I'll be the Pub erm I mean the Ops room - watching it all on sky TV as it happens ........ :twisted:
These things don't just happen you know ... they unfold!
 

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
#12
Can I be OC Media Ops, I fancy getting drunk with a load of female journo's and misleading them
 
#13
Why don't we just get involved in a petty point scoring contest over the dispatch box while totally ignoring the world outside our own cosseted and comfortable taxpayer-funded existances, that'll bring him to heel.

Oh, sorry, the Tories would get miffed that we're stealing their tactics. Useless dross, the lot of them.
 
#14
Can i have a map, and push little monopoly houses around on it with a stick?

(sorry haven't got the jargon, but im a quick learner!!)
 

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
#15
Lady_H said:
Can i have a map, and push little monopoly houses around on it with a stick?

(sorry haven't got the jargon, but im a quick learner!!)
The jargon you need is: "B&T let me go down on you and then you can do me anyway you want"

Hope that helps.
 
#16
B_AND_T said:
Can I be OC Media Ops, I fancy getting drunk with a load of female journo's and misleading them
Only if I get first dibs on thier hoops - owing to fact I thought of this wonderful idea!!!!

Anyway I need a variant of recruits (corps/arms/ Inf) to pull the bedger off..... Obviuosly hypothetically speaking just to keep the sluggy and her MOD mates Happy.......
 
#17
B & T

ummmm...

Not really you scamp!
 
#18
B_AND_T said:
Can I be OC Media Ops, I fancy getting drunk with a load of female journo's and misleading them
Can I be Chacellor, I had a letter from my Bank enquiring who was Banking with whom, I think that is qualification enough. Oooh! I also like spending other peoples money on stupid, incomprihensable loony left wing things, like free beer and crisps for anyone with a red jacket or green trousers. :hungry:
 
#20
Surely the easier option would be to have a whip around, buy our own small island then move the entire British forces, plus hangers on and interested ex forces parties over to it. That way we'd have a country that we could manage our way and would have a ready made armed force to protect it.

Then we could sit back and watch the crap hole that is the UK get invaded and trashed by the first tin pot dictatorship to turn up.

Once that invasion is complete we could invade and take it back for ourselves. That way we are not actually taking part in a coup against our own government.

Jobs a goodun.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top