Lets have a look at you then.......!!!!

Am digging out a load of old shit at my Mums.

Came across this fucker, and others like it, its fair to say me and my siblings were complete 'camera sluts' as there is a huge amount of photos of us posing.

Dont be shy, lets have a look at the 'younger' you :)

In colour!! What bloody age are you? I'm only 27 and even the majority of my childhood photos are black and white. Either my parents thought they were being all artistic and the like or they were cheap cunts and didn't want to buy colour film.

Sent from my electronic brick

Cunt, my Mam and Dad split when I was 3 months old and divorced when I was about 4 consequently there are NO picture of me before the age of about 5.
Thanks for reminding me I come from a broken home and no one cared enough to take a bloody photo of me.

P

PrinceAlbert

Cunt, my Mam and Dad split when I was 3 months old and divorced when I was about 4 consequently there are NO picture of me before the age of about 5.
Thanks for reminding me I come from a broken home and no one cared enough to take a bloody photo of me.
Would you like to pop round mine and "suck mummys cock?"

It's all part of the service.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
So, as well as coming on to Arrse and pissing everyone off after a few posts, you also pissed off your parents so a) they were so traumatised that they divorced shortly after you were pupped and b) were so embarrassed by you that they did not take any pictures of you.

You should be a politician with your skill at engendering popularity!

So, as well as coming on to Arrse and pissing everyone off after a few posts, you also pissed off your parents so a) they were so traumatised that they divorced shortly after you were pupped and b) were so embarrassed by you that they did not take any pictures of you.

You should be a politician with your skill at engendering popularity!

I think I prefer you as a wretched alcoholic Scotsman, the type that infests subways, public parks and high street.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I think I prefer you as a wretched alcoholic Scotsman, the type that infests subways, public parks and high street.
Well, there is a first time for everything. How did this novel action feel for you!