• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Let's get them off!!!!

More importantly Leeane...do you? ;)

Of course I do Woopert, I even notice silly little things like people who can't spell my name properly !!
But hey, your forgiven - but just this once!!!
And the same question to you???

leeanne please ,please dont get them off we couldnt stand to see you in the biff ( beware wide load ) thats what all the others say ::)

If you wanna play 'creche' games with me, that sort of sh*te belongs in the NAAFI bar!! Make sure that you do know me first before making comments like that and the whole wide load thing is just totally soooo wrong!!

Better luck next time though ;D

Chalky...do you not realise that our Leeanne has been voted "ARRSE top totty" by us mods? She's our pin-up girl, and you leave her alone!

Woopert

Your comment above reminded me of an amusing anecdote on a return flight from BATUS following a 2 month deployment.

As the aircraft approached Brize Norton the pilot announced over the intercom "Ladies and Gentlemen welcome back to the UK, and for all the female soldiers on board you are all now officially ugly again"

Come on there are only 3 girls that use the site regularly!  not much of an accolade.

Well Drops, when you are in the army you learn to make the best of what you have got, no matter how little that is :D

Hey, hey guys........I'm toooo good looking for the Army aswell!  You's should be privelidged to march alongside a 'goddess' like me!  ;D

Chalky...do you not realise that our Leeanne has been voted "ARRSE top totty" by us mods? She's our pin-up girl, and you leave her alone!
WOOPERT, Do I get a prize??

Oh pleeaase, pllleeaassee.................. ;D

Chalky - that was rather ungallant behaviour.....

As for Drops - it is up to you to encourage more but in the meantime, you should treasure the lovely roses among the thorns...