Let's get them off!!!!

Discussion in 'RLC' started by leeanne, Feb 8, 2002.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Commando's - Alway's big headed as usual!! I mean come on, do you all really have a life????haha :p
  2. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

More importantly Leeane...do you? ;)
  3. Of course I do Woopert, I even notice silly little things like people who can't spell my name properly !!
    But hey, your forgiven - but just this once!!!
    And the same question to you???
  4. leeanne please ,please dont get them off we couldnt stand to see you in the biff ( beware wide load ) thats what all the others say ::)
  5. If you wanna play 'creche' games with me, that sort of sh*te belongs in the NAAFI bar!! Make sure that you do know me first before making comments like that and the whole wide load thing is just totally soooo wrong!!

Better luck next time though ;D
  6. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

Chalky...do you not realise that our Leeanne has been voted "ARRSE top totty" by us mods? She's our pin-up girl, and you leave her alone![​IMG]
  7. Woopert

Your comment above reminded me of an amusing anecdote on a return flight from BATUS following a 2 month deployment.

As the aircraft approached Brize Norton the pilot announced over the intercom "Ladies and Gentlemen welcome back to the UK, and for all the female soldiers on board you are all now officially ugly again"

Come on there are only 3 girls that use the site regularly!  not much of an accolade.
  8. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

Well Drops, when you are in the army you learn to make the best of what you have got, no matter how little that is :D
  9. Hey, hey guys........I'm toooo good looking for the Army aswell!  You's should be privelidged to march alongside a 'goddess' like me!  ;D
  10. GunnersQuadrant

GunnersQuadrant LE Moderator

I didnt get a vote.   :([​IMG]
  11. Naa, the vote's only for the good looking ones mate!

;D :D ;)
  12. GunnersQuadrant

GunnersQuadrant LE Moderator

Now you know that is a bit false
  13. GUNNERS!!!! Wakey wakey.......Rise and shine, time for your breakfast...Your on stag in a min!! ;D ;)
  14. Hey GQ, of course you got a vote but the rest of the mods didnt get a piccy of your nominee to ogle ;)
  15. WOOPERT, Do I get a prize??

Oh pleeaase, pllleeaassee.................. ;D