• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

lets get rid of bad actors

Tom Cruise should win wooden actor of all time. Seen some clips of him in Walküre and it is bad - Stauffenberg's family shouldn't have been upset that Cruise was a Scientologist, but that he can not act.

I'll go for
Vinne Jones
Danny Dyer
Jean Claude Van Damme
The fella who plays Barry in the Cillitt Bang adverts
The fella on the Admiral Insurance adverts
Hugh Grant

intergeri said:
came across this by accident and thought what a fantastic idea! You could get rid of all the really sh!t actors by just replacing their props.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/dec/11/actor-slits-throat

I would like to nominate:
Hugh Grant YES
Ben Affleck YES
Steven Seagal NO!!! This has to be a wah?! The others on this list struggle to act and actually believe they can do a good job, but Seagal, no no no! He knows he's can't act to save his life, but he's so fcuking kick arse he keeps going! Under Siege?! An ex-marine turned Chef battles against highjackers on board a ship?! It's amazing!
Tom Cruise YES Except Top Gun, because that is a great drinking game
Keanu Reeves YES
And who knows as it's nearly Christmas I may just get my wish :D

Adam Sandler has two seats booked on my personal Bus to Death, just to make sure he goes over the cliff.

I vote we hold auditions for 'Brandon Lee - the Biopic' as soon as we can find a suitably qualified armourer.

Saw a Chuck Norris movie the other week.
He is being chased across Honk Kong and then says
'How do they keep finding us ?'

Dress of the day is Cowboy boots, Levis, Checkered Western Shirt and Black 'Ten Gallon' hat.

john

smartascarrots said:
Adam Sandler has two seats booked on my personal Bus to Death, just to make sure he goes over the cliff.
I vote we hold auditions for 'Brandon Lee - the Biopic' as soon as we can find a suitably qualified armourer.
Can will farrell be strapped really securely in the driver's seat?

Liz Hurley in Bedazzled has to be the worst performance of all time.

Adam Woodyat and Barbara Windsor in eastenders are terminally pants as well.

Dolph Lundegren (universal soldier) can only appear to portray two facial expressions in any film.

But Danny Dyer and Vinnie Jones (rent a yob) never fail to disappoint in any film. "Look at me, I'm Hard!"

The entire cast of Love actually deserve to be shot. For their sugar coated,nauseating and unrealistic interpretations of so called romance...... I only watched it because I liked Blackadder! Richard Curtis's first foray into writing.......

I'd like to nominate the turd with the US Marine haircut who is trying to act dumb in the Confused.com adverts. Just watching it makes me want to take a filleting knife, go to Whitechapple and clean the streets.

Latest Threads