Lets Dump the RMP from the "AGC"

Discussion in 'AGC, RAPTC and SASC' started by Exorcist_of_dreams, Nov 20, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Who's with me?

We don't want them as part of the AGC and they don't want to be part of our fine Corps, i say we git rid of them.

They aren't even proper soldiers FFS
  2. who do you propose to take their place?
  3. C0ck.
  4. Not even this one?

5. And the SOLDIER from the RMP who was killed in a gun battle in Afghanistan two days ago. Was he not a proper soldier? link

You utter, utter cock.
  6. The OP is a penis of the highest order but then again so are all those tools who use references to recent deaths in their posts. Your're as bad as the STABs.
  7. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

But Clerks are. :roll:

8. What a shite post from the OP.

We have no choices in this quality rubbish you speak of, so ram it.

I bet that little toilet of a brother of mine has got up to go and help out, little shite.

Do not test me Exorcist - I am seriously not in the mood,
  9. Clerks are Cbt HR, I will have you know, dear.

Hats, but cbt.

Why would a bloke want to be a clerk anyway? Fecking poof.
  10. Look i aint on about the guys who have been KIA, that was very unfortunate and my deepest condolences go out to their families.

I'm on about in general, they should not be part of the Army, not needed.

Mag to Grid the RMP.
  11. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Oh yes, fucking SF, the lot of you.
  12. Personally I think that the RMP would be delighted to leave all you AGC soldiers to it, since there’s no fcuking room at the Bar, the Naffi, the Mess the Tea Room or wherever it is you non productive w*nkers hang out instead of doing the civy in uniform job you do. You lot give the RAF a good image and that’s something.

Sitting on your arse in a an office no matter where you deploy talk about get rid of something, why not disband your corps and just get the civvies in anyway.

And I am not even a Monkey!!!!

This has got to be a wind up (rant over) :pissedoff:
  13. Exorcist_of_dreams what do you consider to be a proper soldier then?
  14. I think a village may be missing it's idiot....