Lets all toast the happy couple!!!

It's with extreme happiness and a perverted sense of dread that I can announce that Liz_the_nurse and her cousin Soroban (nee Abacus) are getting wed. As an honoured guest I got a preview of their wedding cake......

Geordie_Blerk said:
It's with extreme happiness and a perverted sense of dread that I can announce that Liz_the_nurse and her cousin Soroban (nee Abacus) are getting wed. As an honoured guest I got a preview of their wedding cake......

Good one! Geordie-blerk.
Though it's a shame that the photo doesn't have an enlarge clicky.
Your joke will be wasted on most of the unobservant buggers on here.

pie and mash with a bit of liqour would be better

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
private---pile said:
pie and mash with a bit of liqour would be better
Sod the pie and mash, just give me the bride and I'll liquor.

I don't think this thread has anything to do with the west Yorkshire couple, more the fact that the pork pie cake would be one chosen by a rather Ruben-esque arrse 'maiden' who just happened to be shagging her cousin - another arrser. Then again, I could be wrong.

FiveAlpha said:
I don't think this thread has anything to do with the west Yorkshire couple, more the fact that the pork pie cake would be one chosen by a rather Ruben-esque arrse 'maiden' who just happened to be shagging her cousin - another arrser. Then again, I could be wrong.
ohh wouldn't want to get involved with that 8O

FiveAlpha said:
I understand that she has insisted on indivdual "munchy boxes" (a rare scottish fast-food delicacy consisting of whatever the shop sells usually extra large portions of Kebab meat, Pakora, Chicken tikka and chips served in a 10" or 12" pizza box) for each of the guests. I beleive she got the idea when she was banging that other arrser The Bull101 or whatever the fat cnuts name was.

http://pugwash.cat5.org/articles/munchy/images/munchy-1920-2.jpg

They enjoyed a 5 day rutfest a couple of years ago having met on an ARRSE crawl. He was said to have set about her greasy flange like a plumber on a blocked sink and she set about his stalk like a dog eating hot chips.

I understand that her dress is being fashioned by a top Edinburgh designer from 15 high drop vehicle parachute canopies

Wonder if she's got purple blotches on her legs and that 'pig like' bumpy feel to her skin. Didn't Abacus once get an arrser fired by saying they'd phoned in a bogus bomb threat. Didn't he then backpeddle and run for the hills before the hordes were unleashed on his STAB, Mobile Laundry Unit running, Daz washes whiter, dhobi sniffing mo'fo' ass?

Oh, by the way Abacnut if you're reading this (as I'm sure you are, you sexual-predator creepy cnut) I followed through last night. What removes a liquid, curry filled and sperm topped liquid shite from my Calvins? Apart from your tongue I mean?

Edited for grammar and my own vitriol-fueled hate for weasels.

Not to mention getting Moodybitch the sack by deliberately forwarding an email up the chain of command for his own attention seeking aggrandisement.

The filthy trog Cnut