Lets all laugh at Leeds.

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by box-of-frogs, Nov 30, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. feckin scrap of a match.
  2. A great match. Well done The Stutes .

Postman Pat, Postman Pat and his Red n Black Cat...
    Early in the morning.. whilst the Leeds were yawning
    Over came a corner.. what a fookin stormer
    Now Postman Pat's a really happy man..
    Postman Pat, Postman Pat and his Red n Black Cat...
  3. Ha ha ha ha ha you dirty Leeds wnakers!!!!
  4. Oh to be back at school in York.... the mighty Leeds Utd, w@nkers the lot of them!!!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
  5. Knew Leeds would loose. We can't beat pub teams. You hate us because we are so big, we're coming back. Worried??? Histon might lend you their pitch.

p.s. Thanks to scum for letting Leeds Rhino's win the league at your gaff.
  6. Harharharhar....Fcuk the Peacocks.....!..Lived in Leeds for 12 years, and it's the one place where they are arrogant and have Fcuk ALL to be arrogant about!!!!!!!!!

You wouldn't beleive how much I hate Leeds and everything about it, If I could, I'd get my kids birth certificate changed.........Now all I need is a nuclear strike on the Fcuking hole while my kid is over here and it'll be a perfect end to the month!

Well done HISTON!!!
  7. Big...BIG??? what's big about being a League 1 team???

Ha! I'm still wondering how much of a thrashing you're going to get if you EVER get the chance to play Norwich City again......Billy Bremner....pah!

BILLY 'KIN THUG more like!
  8. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

That really made my weekend. You couldn't make it up. Histon are a team on the up, so I dare say that "mighty" Leeds will have a chance to play them again in the League in a couple of seasons!

:D :D :D :D :D
  9. I dont even follow football but it made me laugh cause it pissed Fat cnut Chris Moyles off. Anything that upsets him is good with me.
  10. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I live in the next village to Histon. And work with Leeds supporters. I watched the game with trepidation, changing to euphoria, and with a little chlamydia thrown in.
    Ok, I lied about the last bit.
    But, it is wonderful to see a small village team do so well.
  11. You're looking at it from the wrong angle OFAH, 'it's wonderful to see Leeds Utd do so bad....' :twisted:
  12. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

I did grin a little!
  13. Hopefully league 2 first :D
  14. Ha Ha Leeds are so fuckin up themselves its unbelievable. All last season thinking they"deserved" the right to win the league and get promoted cos they were a "big" club who "belonged" in the top flight!! Oh how I p1ssed myself when they didn't get it. Division 3 is where you belong and where you are, with 6 teams above you lets hope it stays that way.