Let's all laugh at Claire Biggs

Ahh, the sheer irony of a heroin addict, in gaol for attempting to rob a chairbound 73 year old, taking the moral highground against a junkie baby killer. Hard to know who I'd rather died of Hepititis first.

Ahh, the sheer irony of a heroin addict, in gaol for attempting to rob a chairbound 73 year old, taking the moral highground against a junkie baby killer. Hard to know who I'd rather died of Hepititis first.
That's the problem with jails the world over - all the inmates have an irony deficency

Only trouble now is that the bleeding hearts will start a campaign for better protection and a nice big payout.

Haha.

One thing though.

I would abdolutely piss myself and squeal with delight if someone makes a propper job of it....like that nonce that got gutted a while back.

K

Kirkz

article-2206110-151D0CFC000005DC-693_233x354.jpg
Battered??? It looks like she's got a bit of dust in her eye.
Fuck me I've had worse injuries playing monopoly, ( that boot can be dangerous you know)

View attachment 91756
Battered??? It looks like she's got a bit of dust in her eye.
Fuck me I've had worse injuries playing monopoly, ( that boot can be dangerous you know)
But you know you would, come on a little back scuttle while you kidney punched her?

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
I can see the title of her story in one of those shite womans mags.

"My hosepipe hell"

Not been to Gitmo then love?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PartTimePongo Current Affairs, News and Analysis 4
leeanne RLC 15
C RLC 73