Lets all have a rant

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by FunkyNewBlood, Sep 27, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. OK, every Int Corps soldier (term used in the loosest of ways) has got a cross to bear or a grievance that needs to be brought out in to the open - for the sake of mental stability. So come on out and have a rave.... If you wish to'come out' then thats up to you, you all know what I mean!

It appears that Mother (who has written on this board) has a problem with a certain gentleman. Hes not a blonde lanky streak of immature piss is he? Someone who claims they they know everything? He didn't claim that CHESS was an Olympic sport did he? I'm still owed a choccy bar after that. Its ok, he wont read this message as he's not allowed on the works internet computer any more....hmmmmm.

Come on, vent some anger and hopefully someone will have an answer for you.

2. more from the past :)

3. As the imitable Capt. Kirk says,

Damn it, [FunkeyNewBlood] You know that pain and guilt can't be taken away with a wave of a magic wand. They're the things we carry with us, the things that make us who we are. If we lose them, we lose ourselves. I don't want my pain taken away! I need my pain!

4. Yeah, thanks for that Editor.....

The question still remains, do any other morons out there think Chess is an Olympic sport?

5. You mean to tell me that it isn't??

6. k613, welcome back mucker. things calmed down a bit? :)

7. You're all cunts!!

Ranty enough for you??? :thumright:

8. From now on, I want you all to call me Loretta.

9. slightly nasty, if you've got time to come on arrse, you could at least have the decency to pop into work from time to time and answer your fucking emails ;)

10. Not a chance mate.
    As my leave pass says, I'm officially off work and painting the kitchen.
    At least that's what the wife thinks. I am working hard, definitely not surfing the internet, and under no circumstances will I visit any left-handed websites. :)

11. come on, painting the kitchen will take you no time. in fact i estimate that if you use all the resources at your disposal, it will take you 33% of the time it would take a comparable human being.

one brush in hand doubles your workrate. and just dip your fucking great monstrosity of a 'tash in the paint tray... et voila! tripled your brushes. :)

12. You know what grinds my gears? The jumped up newbies who get called one hair colour or another and claim it's racist, like that Shilpa Shitty business!
    :roll:

13. What grips my shi'ite is how EVERY bloody thread on this board gets highjacked by CR and his bum chums!

K613 excluded.

14. apologies for having friends in the real world as well as on arrse mate... go recruit more colleagues to become arrsers and start your own breakaway sect. ;)

take it you don't want to upset k613. did we meet last thursday perchance?

15. Negative - but he is a bloody big bloke!

As for the splinter arrse group - seeds are being planted, they just need watering... ... ... ...

Its going to be called the 'Split ARRSEers'. Catchy and accurate.