Let them go?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mighty_doh_nut, Jun 6, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ive finished with this lot, do I have them shot or set them free?

2. What lot?
  3. Shoot ' em - whoever they are.
  4. Have you been playing the human muck spreading game again?

Hose 'em down first

:roll: :lol:
  5. Rod924

Rod924 LE Reviewer

One round at the red x, watch and shoot, watch and shoot
  6. awwww let em go, they all deserve to be set free after the horror they've endured.....

PS Fuffing hormones, who are they?
  7. Are you talking about the harem of choir/paperboys you keep imprisoned in your soundproof coalbunker?
    Whats wrong with them, are they full, or have their bollo*ks dropped?
  8. Give them individual chilli enemas before you let them go as an extra special memento but make sure you use Naga Jolokia chillies from india.

They'll be limping/walking like they've been rammed with a white hot poker and then dry bummed by a rogue elephant :lol:

Hope this helps keep us posted :wink:
  9. Don't waste ammo, deploy the baseball bat instead.
  10. What MDN really means is, "them" was trying to escape him by locking themselves into cages, nothing more. :lol:
  11. Burn them.
  12. Coincidentally, I've just let one go, but all that happened was my dog fainted.
  13. Shoot them, its the humane thing to do. Every door is open and 4 out of 5 of the dozy twäts are still looking at the wrong end of the cage! :twisted:
  14. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Live with it - it is just a cross you have to bare :wink:
  15. I'm sick of feeding them.

I bought them cheap off a Ukranian pikey..... said I could treat them badly and do as i pleased with them.....

There is only so many times you can poke a pool cue through the cage and spray them with cat sh1t though.

They've made my garage smell and Mrs MDN just grumbles and mumbles when she sees me spending time with them.... Little does she know I'm going to gas her while she sleeps tonight :D