Let me feel your muscles - Purple Aki back in the news

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mag_to_grid, Jul 3, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Weird!!!!

2. ^ sounds like your average ATR PTI

3. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

Christ is this muppet out again. What a nut job. Scary thing is he is a BIG lad. Hitting him may not an option you'd survive unless you did some real damage. Then again you'd have a damn good reason to.

4. I used to be terrified of this guy, he was an urban legend in the North West.
    We were only talking about him in the pub the other day as if he was an old chocolate bar you can't buy any more.
    He used to bum people and carve his initials into your arse cheeks apparently.

5. don't forget the teabagging as well :D

6. I have heard of him he is bad and he almost seemed indestructable, he once got battered by a group of teenagers and ran a car tyre over his head I think and he still got up, he even laughed at it, now that is a grade A fruitloop job.
    St Helens is where he usually goes around "feeling Muscles" there is even a youtube link about him.

7. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purple_Aki

"Aki is 6ft 5in tall and weighs 20 stone."

"During the court case DC Patrick Kilgannon told how "Arobieke became sexually aroused while forcing terrified young men to perform "inverted piggybacks" – ordering them to squat so he could lean over their backs with his face by their buttocks and his genitalia on their necks, while squeezing their quad muscles". During the court case Aki made an apology to his victims."

"He was released from prison in 2006 - after racking up several complaints from other prison inmates and warders - and Merseyside Police immediately applied for a sexual offences prevention order against him."

Eh? Did I read that correctly or am I suffering some hallucinations?

6 1/2 foot, 20 stone nutter gets banged up for 6 years and they let him out after 3 years after complaints from other prisoners and warders?

No, I must be hallucinating; Monty Python was never this bizarre.

8. I don't know what all the fuss is about, bodybuilders love the cock. Fact!
    They were gagging for it and glad of the attention.

9. He touched my pee pee :(

But then so did Mag To Grid :(

10. 3 para mortars???

11. Purple Aki is a Ledge. He was immortalised by the Continuity Keep Flags Scouse Campaign - The Kop - with the excellent "Purple Aki - Do you want to feel my Muzzy" Banner unveiled in 2005.

It still turns up every now and then. I wouldn't want to be the poor sap holding it when the Purple one says "Yeah - Go ed"