• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

LET IT SNOW - STEW ANYONE?

I was looking at the weather and all the cars stuck and old ladies freezing with no power and wondered if it might be a great PR op for the forces.... Few Bedfords carrying norgies full of hot stew (my personal view is that it should be a pork stew...)
Great PR!! :D

Comendable idea....Did anyone tell you that the probability of earning an extra tape in civvy street is still a slim possibility ?

Bet your lads loved you..

You f*cking creature..

Fantastic plan, lets add a couple of shagged out Bedfords to the gridlock, that should help, at least the Fijiians driving them will gain some experience I suppose.

On the snow note, fuckin civil servant "work ethic" was clear this morning, driving on the Bristol ring road was chocker until I got near Scabbywood, then the road was clear, no twat is at work, idle civvy knobs!

B00MER said:
I was looking at the weather and all the cars stuck and old ladies freezing with no power and wondered if it might be a great PR op for the forces.... Few Bedfords carrying norgies full of hot stew (my personal view is that it should be a pork stew...)
Great PR!! :D
I agree.

What the down at heart motorist really needs is a gristle filled bowl of muddy water served up by an obese ex slop jockey.

Forget the recovery vehicle just as I'm about to forget all about you.......................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

B00MER said:
Your positive attitudes are commendable..... Normally grumpy in the mornings are we?
Not at all, I always hate chefs, especially those that bang on about 'the state of todays cooking equipment', generally Soltau veterans who's nearest brush with death usually involved a Turk, a bouncer or alcohol poisoning

What is it with this country that not enough snow to cover your boot to can get all public transport stopped. Which means that pikeys like me cant get into work and have to spend the day masturbating to ladyboys and goths doing unspeakable things

joey_deacons_lad said:
What is it with this country that not enough snow to cover your boot to can get all public transport stopped. Which means that pikeys like me cant get into work and have to spend the day masturbating to ladyboys and goths doing unspeakable things
Got a link for that?

vvaannmmaann said:
joey_deacons_lad said:
Got a link for that?
No naughty links allowed :p

Seems you weren't far wrong BOOMER:
Dii Home Page
Military personnel have been coming to the assistance of civilian authorities and members of the British public who have been affected by the severe weather conditions across the country today, Wednesday 6 January 2010.
The Army remains on standby in the region for the foreseeable future to provide humanitarian aid as and when called upon.
Hospitals in Colchester, Essex, have requested 49 (East) Brigade to assist with non-critical patient transfer and equipment transfer (necessary to keep critical-care beds free).

Latest Threads