Let go for being too army?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by down_under, Feb 19, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have been let go by the girlfriend. Awww, I know, I know that's sad. Thanks for the concern, (it only lasted 2 months), for of all reasons; "you're too army". I had to ask what this meant. The reply was everything is army associated. "You talk army all the time, all your mates are army, you watch shows/documentaries on History channel about the army, you're always on ARRSE, you RV with me instead of meet me etc"...Have other ARRSErs had this experience, and what is the solution? The funniest(?) thing about all of this is she is in our equivelant to the Brit TA. :? :? :?

2. Your best rid - have a w@nk it's cheaper

3. Your equivalent to the Brit TA? You mean she's a kangaroo shagger? Mate I cant believe you have entered this in the Naafi Bar. Give it 24 hrs and you'll regret it.

4. You have roo shaggers too? Mate, I regret nothing. That's why it's in the NAAFI.

5. So you got let go because you walk around all day wearing Cam Cream...... poor cow must have been screaming for a half decent fcuk!

6. qoute,"So you got let go because you walk around all day wearing Cam Cream...... poor cow must have been screaming for a half decent fcuk!" end qoute

No, that's not the point at all. The point is she is pissed off with the whole army thing and all the conversations that she percieves to be a 24/7 thing etc that go on. Surely there must be others who have had relationships where you always get pulled up for talking "shop". It's not a case of me walking around all day cammed up and taking a fire position. Geez. Why would I have to wait out simply for this post? I can't be the only one surely.

7. It happens, but it is strange she is a Volunteer Reservist herself. Maybe she has some issues that you/your service highlights. Or maybe she thought that you would be the same as a reservist, and she can't hack the full time option.

Either way, if she wants to go, let her go. (If you love someone, set the free :p ). I can't see anything wrong with your behaviour, I've even got the Mrs speaking Army talk!!!!

8. My bold.
    She wears the uniform, but I'm afraid that's as far as her armyness goes. She sits in an Orderly room doing orderly room stuff and really doesn't have a schmick about anything else.

9. Perhaps she needs a good skiffing to bring her to her senses, but it seems she already has, if you think that the job she does is not ARMY enough for you, maybe there's a SNCO orderly room bloke hung like a baboon that has caught her eye.

10. That well may be the case saints. She might be getting cock from somewhere else and has fecked me off for that. But to be told you're an army nerd. C'mon. Anyway, I thought having an army chick would be cool cos you'd have similar things to talk about. Well I was wrong in this case. Probably should stick to the civvy chicks eh.

11. I'm not surprised you sound like a right boring twat. :lol:
    PS

12. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I reckon she is getting a portion from her Chief Clerk, I guess you just didn't compare.

13. How wrong could you be?? After working in the same environment together, the last thing she wants to talk about is WORK, should've just shut up and filled her gob with manfat. Christ, some blokes never learn.

PS. has she got a great set of top bollox???

14. Perhaps she has a brain and can be interested in more than one thing at a time. I would guess that you're fairly new to the army too as with time even in green (Khaki) you develop other interests and like to get away from it.

15. DON'T SCREW THE CREW. LOL
    She has got outstanding breasticles yes.