LEST WE FORGET - Afghanistan Video

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by RFUK, Oct 27, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Since the response from the Iraq video I posted here was so good, here's a link to my remembrance video for Afghanistan.

If you have any photos/videos which would add to the video, or in particular photos of friends/family/colleagues who have been killed, please get in touch at.

Comments (good or bad) are more than welcome.

(edited to rectify link)
  2. R.I.P.
  3. Lest we forget. R.I.P
  4. Wish bliar had even a flea’s spit of decency about him to view both of RFUK’s poignant tributes; they are of paramount significance to each and every one of us who is proud to be British, even more so at the eve of Armistice Day. Even if the beeb don’t have the moral backbone to broadcast them surely one of the others will. A politely worded email containing the links I think is in order, worth a try. I won’t hold my breath for even an acknowledgement though.
  5. Mate, I'm unable to access youtube, any chance you can upload both videos onto www.google.video.uk?

6. I like them. Although not a fan of the typical american pathos, they do have something.

If you are into that sort of stuff, would you be interested in making one with pictures from WW1 all the way through to Kosovo with the pictures of friends and family????
  7. Spot on with the video nice job
  8. Not particularly. Although I've every respect for everyone who's ever given their life for this country, it's been done to death.

Roger, wait out.
  9. RFUK - check your PMs.
  10. Good work RFUK, it's about time stuff like this started getting a bit more public, jo public need to start under standing what kind sacrifices are actually being made.
  11. RIP

Ne Obliviscaris