lessons and what to teach

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by sickofit, Oct 18, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hi
    just after a bit of advice ben tasked with keeping the troops entertained with mil lessons and trade lessons i have coved the trade side and well been through most of the basic green side of life now ive been told to go over it all again with them i was wondering if any one had any hint tips or even lesson plans and power points pres that would help me out rater than giveing the same lessons over again. any help would be much apretiated and pls no stupidreplys.

i have had the troops out patroling going throug section battledrills model making etc etc anyhelp would bemuch apretiated.
  2. You sound like a cadet Lcpl who is on the blag for real lessons
  3. i asked for help not insuts
  4. CountryGal

CountryGal LE Book Reviewer

You would benefit from spellchecker in your lesson plans
  5. You'd benefit from a lifetime ban in Greggs.
  6. CountryGal

But i like being a hoofing hefer
  7. 'Heifer'
  8. CountryGal

I know, im not the one writing lesson plans I can be sloppy if I want to be ;o)
  9. Ok some help
    At least have the decency to contribute to a free site. Use spellchecker, as an Iraqi exchange student some words may seem strange to you.

Imagination is not your strong point, and neither is your spelling
  10. been

punctuation would be nice too.
  11. ok i know my spelling is crap but could do with some real help
  12. why not tell people a bit about yourself - are you a cadet? OTC? regular infantry section commander? TA SNCO? then they may feel a little more inclined to assist you in your "out of the blue" request...
  13. well im a cpl of the driver trade just been dicked with giveing lessons to the troops cos troop sgt cant be arsed
  14. [cynic]so your troop sergeant is giving you a chance to excel, getting you some good reportable activity for your SJAR, and preparing you for higher rank... so you come on arrse and want people to give you ready-made lessons instead of doing the work yourself?[/cynic]
  15. ha ha ha ha ha i wish no bin doing this for the last 4 months and well running out of ideas what to go over and well didnt want to totaly bore the lads by going all over it all again.