Lesson Plan ( Welfare on Tour and at Home )

Could anyone help me out, iv been tasked to sort out a lesson plan on welfare on tour and at home for the first week back after leave? and im terrible at lesson planning, preparation and delivery!!

Welfare on tour; keep your head down.
Welfare at home; missus's welfare being looked after by some bloke hung like a baboon. (Certain service wives used to place a box of said OMO in their kitchen window, this indicated 'Old Man Overseas'..............or, "Come and rodger me senseless"

Is the OP 12 years old perchance ?

Could anyone help me out, iv been tasked to sort out a lesson plan on welfare on tour and at home for the first week back after leave? and im terrible at lesson planning, preparation and delivery!!
I've got a leaflet somewhere. I'll try and dig it out tomorrow.

Ignore the *********.

Alternatively, ring up any welfare officer of a field army unit and the chances are he/she will be able to help you out, for a packet of chocolate hobnobs (other biscuits are available).

I'll have to have a look tomorrow. I've stood on a crack and broken my back, so am retiring to my bedroom to watch Expendables 2 with a bumper bag of toffee popcorn.

Right here is a good place to start:

Deployment support for families - British Army Website

See the links on the right of the page for downloads of actual deployment guides. That will tell you pretty much all you need to know.

As with all deployments your UWO should be arranging a families brief and/or writing to all those declared for welfare support enclosing a copy of the guide and giving contact numbers etc.

PM me for further info if needed and yes, I accept chocolate biscuits as a bribe.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
FatBoyGeorge Health and Fitness 9
S Army Reserve 10
S The Training Wing 8