Lesson Plan ( Welfare on Tour and at Home )

Discussion in 'Afghanistan' started by burge564, Dec 14, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Could anyone help me out, iv been tasked to sort out a lesson plan on welfare on tour and at home for the first week back after leave? and im terrible at lesson planning, preparation and delivery!!

2. ...

Attached Files:

3. ? i dont get why you have posted that photo ? :pale:

4. Someone will be along to explain shortly, perhaps one of the old(er) generation.

5. Old Man Overseas

6. But still what does OMO have to do with the post ? :/

7. When a mummy and a daddy love each other very much .......

8. Welfare on tour; keep your head down.
    Welfare at home; missus's welfare being looked after by some bloke hung like a baboon. (Certain service wives used to place a box of said OMO in their kitchen window, this indicated 'Old Man Overseas'..............or, "Come and rodger me senseless"

Is the OP 12 years old perchance ?

• Like Like x 1
  9. and im expected to stand infront of my squadron and tell them that, i dont like duty why would i volunteer for extras

10. Because I'm sure your squadron have a sense of humour.

11. I've got a leaflet somewhere. I'll try and dig it out tomorrow.

Ignore the *********.

12. Thanks mate!

13. Alternatively, ring up any welfare officer of a field army unit and the chances are he/she will be able to help you out, for a packet of chocolate hobnobs (other biscuits are available).

14. I was merely clarifying the OMO question !

15. I'll have to have a look tomorrow. I've stood on a crack and broken my back, so am retiring to my bedroom to watch Expendables 2 with a bumper bag of toffee popcorn.