Lesson plan question

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by Humphrey_De_Tiluel, Apr 16, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. well no-one was gonna read a thread about lesson plans :lol: :lol:

Having had an MOI qual for many years I wonder if anyone who has recently done a DIT course could provide the approved headings for a 21st century lesson plan please...

Thanks in anticipation

{edited to change the thread title nonw that the aim has been achieved!}
  2. Well I'm not going to help if you're going to cheat. You wouldn't expect it from your students!
  3. You were right the first time :mrgreen:
  4. Done a DIT course some while ago, bit like a live sex show really.
  5. awwww go on planty, you an me go all the way back to the beginning of the sapper forum, be a pal...
  6. Not done a DIT course, but I have been told it's a cuddly fluffy BIT course. You know the sort of thing, BIT = telling them what they need to know.... DIT = suggesting that they might need to know....

I lost all faith in military instruction when you weren't allowed to run the wasters around the block a few times to stop them falling asleep.
  7. Humph, done the Pink and Fluffy DITT course and got the disk here, trouble is its 16.5 Mb. PM your email address and the lesson you are teaching, I will try and select the correct headings etc. Hurry up though cos I have started drinking :)

8. The old methods are the best :) Tried and tested :)

9. Priam - pm on its way

No particular lesson on a DIT course, I just need the headings for a generic lesson that I can use on a course I am attending soon, have been advised I need to prepare a lesson to current DIT standards. so any example that is representative will do.

10. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Now this is a strange place for me to post as I have never been to a live sex show, allegedly and am far too old to go through training - I need the ....................................... and sleep

But my query is how does Humph etc become a MOD with only 138 ish posts? Do tell and what (is) was you real life username?
  11. Humph you have mail.
  12. I was the 12th registered user of the site when it started up and became one of the small band of mods in the beginning (or on an easter theme one of the original 12 disciples...) , unfortunately I went offline for 12 months and my original account was lost in the mists of server changes in the ensuing period.

This has always been the name I have used on this site although my original log in name was different and then changed to display HdT publically (don't know if this is still a feature of the site software...
  13. Priam and Baldrick,

Ta muchly emails received,

is 230 reads in 1 hour a record for the Trg Wing 8)
  14. Oi my mouse slipped mid click :oops:

Thats my story and I'm sticking to it :wink:
  15. Should only take a minute or two with broadband to download. Any chance of a copy of your disk?