Lesbo ex-soldier has compo slashed.

Ms Fletcher's original payout included a punitive award of £50,000 in exemplary damages, £20,000 in aggravated damages and £30,000 for hurt feelings.
FFS 'Hurt feelings' :x

Good news is rare but well received.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
She's had it reduced by 60k. That's a start.

Now, before anybody jumps in and says anything - I never called her a money-grubbing, litigious, self-serving, waste of space bean-flicker! OK?!?!

Can someone say something to give me ' hurt feelings' so I can claim a shitload of cash?

Biped said:
She's had it reduced by 60k. That's a start.

Now, before anybody jumps in and says anything - I never called her a money-grubbing, litigious, self-serving, waste of space bean-flicker! OK?!?!
Of course you didn't.

The news has definitely brightened up my morning.

Oil_Slick said:
Can someone say something to give me ' hurt feelings' so I can claim a shitload of cash?
You are a syphilitic, time wasting, lard arrsed, oxygen thief that can't tie their own shoelaces or down a pint in one.

WASTER

There was always something a bit fishy about this case, it really left a bad taste in the mouth, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand TAXI!

re-stilly said:
Oil_Slick said:
You are a syphilitic, time wasting, lard arrsed, oxygen thief that can't tie their own shoelaces or down a pint in one.

WASTER

Wahhhhhhhhh! Giime my £190K!!!!!! Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Sorry the Waster bit was a bit much. 8)

re-stilly said:
Oil_Slick said:

WASTER
Hey, That's just not on!
Call him what you want but accusing him of poor beer skills is a step too far. I won't have it!
Herrumph!

Talking of beer, theres a beer festival near to me tomorrow evening...

Alsacien

MIA
So if someone rocks up claiming carnal knowledge of her and has a medically certified set of functional tackle - will she lose her compo :?

re-stilly said:
Sorry the Waster bit was a bit much. 8)

OK, apology accepted, I'll settle for £30K… :D

Alsacien said:
So if someone rocks up claiming carnal knowledge of her and has a medically certified set of functional tackle - will she lose her compo :?
Do you know something we don't?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S The NAAFI Bar 15
wompingwillow The NAAFI Bar 2
andyb264 Army Reserve 15