• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Lesbo ex-soldier has compo slashed.

Ms Fletcher's original payout included a punitive award of £50,000 in exemplary damages, £20,000 in aggravated damages and £30,000 for hurt feelings.
FFS 'Hurt feelings' :x

Good news is rare but well received.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
She's had it reduced by 60k. That's a start.

Now, before anybody jumps in and says anything - I never called her a money-grubbing, litigious, self-serving, waste of space bean-flicker! OK?!?!

Biped said:
She's had it reduced by 60k. That's a start.

Now, before anybody jumps in and says anything - I never called her a money-grubbing, litigious, self-serving, waste of space bean-flicker! OK?!?!
Of course you didn't.

The news has definitely brightened up my morning.

Oil_Slick said:
Can someone say something to give me ' hurt feelings' so I can claim a shitload of cash?
You are a syphilitic, time wasting, lard arrsed, oxygen thief that can't tie their own shoelaces or down a pint in one.

WASTER

re-stilly said:
Oil_Slick said:
Can someone say something to give me ' hurt feelings' so I can claim a shitload of cash?
You are a syphilitic, time wasting, lard arrsed, oxygen thief that can't tie their own shoelaces or down a pint in one.

WASTER
Hey, That's just not on!
Call him what you want but accusing him of poor beer skills is a step too far. I won't have it!
Herrumph!

Talking of beer, theres a beer festival near to me tomorrow evening...

Alsacien

MIA
So if someone rocks up claiming carnal knowledge of her and has a medically certified set of functional tackle - will she lose her compo :?

Latest Threads