Lesbianity/Is your man juice tasty! Quiz thingys...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Minxy, Dec 15, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Lesbianity Quiz
    (No need for the guys to do this one I know you are all Lesbians)

You scored 90 Lezza, whatever. If it moves, you'll consider it. You are either a greedy bisexual, or you are greedy-bisexual-curious. You want to have your cake and eat it. Of course. Why have cake and not eat it? That would be stupid. Make sure you save a piece for me (slut) 8O

[hr]

One for the Guys

Is your man-juice tasty?

2. 40%.

ummmmmmmm. am I repressed?

3. Filth.

My man Juice is only 60% tasty. I think the test is flawed.

4. 8O Did you lie? My scores were fixed I tell ye!

5. You scored 95
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Lezza, whatever. If it moves, you'll consider it. You are either a greedy bisexual, or you are greedy-bisexual-curious. You want to have your cake and eat it. Of course. Why have cake and not eat it? That would be stupid. Make sure you save a piece for me (slut) ;)

6. You scored 90
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    (70-100)
    Yowsa! Your spurt is so sweet, you want to bottle it and sell it as a new drink.

I answered on behalf of Mr OB!!

7. look guys. I have you know that I am very boring in bed. I'm a 'lights out' missionary position girl and I lie there like a log.

apparently.

8. You scored 130
    The lesbianity is strong in this one. You love the ladies. Either that or you just like cats and bad music. I bet you've got a good collection of baseball caps. Or are they scalps from your sexual conquests? Oh, no. They're baseball caps (sorry 'bout that).
    Cannot suppress it any longer! I am out of the closet! now where did I put that strap-on?

9. 100% and I didn't do any test.

10. Tis true. logs are more liveley.

11. mmmm 95% Lezza

Not sure all the smurfs will agree.....

12. You scored 85

(70-100)
    Yowsa! Your spurt is so sweet, you want to bottle it and sell it as a new drink.

Well I've had no complaints :D

13. You scored 30

Your lesbianity level is poor. Maybe you're repressed. Maybe you're scared. Maybe you're a gay man. :?

Or maybe you're just hetero. Remember: never say never. :twisted:

14. daz

daz LE

:oops: You scored 175
    The lesbianity is strong in this one. You love the ladies. Either that or you just like cats and bad music. I bet you've got a good collection of baseball caps. Or are they scalps from your sexual conquests? Oh, no. They're baseball caps (sorry 'bout that).

top lezza :lol:

Daz