Lesbianity/Is your man juice tasty! Quiz thingys...

Lesbianity Quiz
(No need for the guys to do this one I know you are all Lesbians)

You scored 90 Lezza, whatever. If it moves, you'll consider it. You are either a greedy bisexual, or you are greedy-bisexual-curious. You want to have your cake and eat it. Of course. Why have cake and not eat it? That would be stupid. Make sure you save a piece for me (slut) 8O

[hr]

One for the Guys

Is your man-juice tasty?

Filth.

My man Juice is only 60% tasty. I think the test is flawed.

You scored 95
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lezza, whatever. If it moves, you'll consider it. You are either a greedy bisexual, or you are greedy-bisexual-curious. You want to have your cake and eat it. Of course. Why have cake and not eat it? That would be stupid. Make sure you save a piece for me (slut) ;)

You scored 90
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(70-100)
Yowsa! Your spurt is so sweet, you want to bottle it and sell it as a new drink.

I answered on behalf of Mr OB!!

look guys. I have you know that I am very boring in bed. I'm a 'lights out' missionary position girl and I lie there like a log.

apparently.

You scored 130
The lesbianity is strong in this one. You love the ladies. Either that or you just like cats and bad music. I bet you've got a good collection of baseball caps. Or are they scalps from your sexual conquests? Oh, no. They're baseball caps (sorry 'bout that).
Cannot suppress it any longer! I am out of the closet! now where did I put that strap-on?

shrew said:
look guys. I have you know that I am very boring in bed. I'm a 'lights out' missionary position girl and I lie there like a log.

apparently.
Tis true. logs are more liveley.

You scored 85

(70-100)
Yowsa! Your spurt is so sweet, you want to bottle it and sell it as a new drink.

Well I've had no complaints :D

You scored 30

Your lesbianity level is poor. Maybe you're repressed. Maybe you're scared. Maybe you're a gay man. :?

Or maybe you're just hetero. Remember: never say never. :twisted:

:oops: You scored 175
The lesbianity is strong in this one. You love the ladies. Either that or you just like cats and bad music. I bet you've got a good collection of baseball caps. Or are they scalps from your sexual conquests? Oh, no. They're baseball caps (sorry 'bout that).

top lezza :lol:

Daz

You scored 85
Lezza, whatever. If it moves, you'll consider it. You are either a greedy bisexual, or you are greedy-bisexual-curious. You want to have your cake and eat it. Of course. Why have cake and not eat it? That would be stupid. Make sure you save a piece for me (slut)

You scored 65
Lezza, whatever. If it moves, you'll consider it. You are either a greedy bisexual, or you are greedy-bisexual-curious. You want to have your cake and eat it. Of course. Why have cake and not eat it? That would be stupid. Make sure you save a piece for me (slut) :roll: Prior to taking this test I had considered lesbianism to be rather akin to vegetarianism, that is to say something with no meat involved. Clearly I err on the mug runching side and never knew it. Rather worrying really.

You scored 75 (70-100)

Yowsa! Your spurt is so sweet, you want to bottle it and sell it as a new drink