Lesbian teenagers kicked off bus for kissing

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Mr_Fingerz, Jun 22, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

A bus firm apologised to the families of two lesbian teenagers who were kicked off a bus when a passenger complained about their kissing. The 64-year-old bus driver will face disciplinary action for removing the 14-year-old girls from the bus in Oregon on June 8. The girls said the driver called them "sickos" then stopped and forced them off. Fred Hansen, the general manager of TriMet, which runs the service, said: "I want to reiterate that we welcome all riders on our system." The family of one girl said they had been encouraged to consider a lawsuit, but would "have to mull it over".
    Associated Press in Oregon

(c) The Grauniad

WTF 14 year old lesbians????
  2. Good, I would not like to be sitting on a bus with two kiddies fiddling eachother, no ta .................

I cant stand people smooching over eachother in public as it is.
  3. I hope the other passengers asked for their money back. FFS, the only entertainment on my bus is Radio Clyde!
  4. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Now if they were 18, a different story.
  5. If straight teenagers would have been kicked off, fair enough - if not, it's just plain predjudice and entirely fitting that the driver is reprimanded. Good on the families for supporting their daughters.
    Scroll down, it's under "130 arrested after protests against gay pride march" in Jerusalem.
  7. At the risk of sounding overly like my grandmother prattling on about the youth of today...most straight girls have kissed someone by the age of 14 half of them considerably more than that so 14 year old lesbians fooling around on a bus are not that odd. This being in America I cant imagine a juicy law suit is not in the offing.
  8. The article says that the parents are "mulling it over" but haven't gone straight for the noocooler option: surprising but gratifying.
  9. What a coincidence, I was thrown off a bus recently for kissing a lesbian teenager too.

I'm sure that she must have been a lesbian, otherwise she wouldn't have slapped me so hard.
  10. The bus driver was obviously a poof, unless they were the typical 20 stone man-beast Lesbos that is.
    I’d kick them off myself if that was the case.
  11. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Unlikely to be 20 stone man-beasts at the age of 14, but this is America....
  12. The buses where I live are mostly full of swearing, smoking, grotty, burberry-wearing chavs. I often sit there wishing, for just one second, that there were kissing lesbians in their place. Just a couple. Am I asking too much ?
  13. A man of 64 is probably slightly more old school, ease up!, ask yourself where is the line to be drawn?... Should he get involved if he was to see a 40 year old man kissing a 14 year old girl...morality has become a grey area, and few dare to challenge it in the way he did, to his cost. Reprimanded...questionable, but then PC behaviour over-rides any loyalty by employers these days. To be humiliated and sued...ridiculous.

This story, reactionary press and celebrity crud brainwashes society, and distracts people away from the important issues. It’s why we have a fragmented society, where indifference and apathy have led to our Armed Forces and Veterans being abandoned and under-supported by the Government and some of the general public.
  14. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Could he not argue that the behaviour could cause offense to other passengers? Could tongue wrestling be legally described as a mild sexual act being performed public? Where is the line drawn?
    Maybe this cuts both ways and that is the reason they have not yet jumped for a lawsuit?
  15. mmmmm....lesbians :D