Lesbian teacher and 15 yr old female pupil.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vvaannmmaann, Sep 22, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well let us be the judge then. How about giving us the "sexually explicit texts".

2. So why start the ball rolling in the first place? Here's my input: Evidently, it was the 15 year old who started the relationship. If a 15 year old lesbian asked me if I wanted to be in the Olympic muff diving team, am I man enough to say "no, take your kipper-tasting crack and put it back in your panties!"!

I don't think so! :twisted:

3. why is it reading that i see "no real harm done" but if it was two males doing the same thing ?????????? ...

4. I assume she's had her liquor licence revoked........

5. Why do they always claim that the "child" is totally innocent?

Nasty dirty wanton Jail bait :twisted:

You cannot go on the tinternet without some young strumpet stripping off and forcing you to look at her pictures............... your Honour :wink:

6. Sorry, where?

7. He said: "Miss Goddard is not, in any sense, a sexual predator."

Shame...

8. Ah, scissors sisters… sigh…

9. That teacher is pretty fit though.

10. I was highlighting this case to start a discussion about the role of lesbians in the modern education system.I did not mention kippers at any point,nor do I see the need to mention any fish related items in relation to this story.As we all know liittle girls,and their gorgeous blonde teachers,are made of sugar and spice and all things nice.

11. seconded

12. She'll have had a great night in Holloway last night. A 15 month sleepover. With a jail full of ugly clamjousters. I'd love to get the video.

13. I just want to know why these sort of teachers were not at my school when i was there