Lesbian soldiers first gay army married couple

#1
#3
How nice, still in their teen's and married, most of the young couple's that I knew, were divorced by the time they turned 23 or so.

Still I wish them luck, at least they wont have to worry about the kid's ruining their blissfull live's.

(please note, I'm old fashioned and have intentionally tried to remain neutral on this subject).

Toe.
 
#4
Done before. Canadian Armed Forces sanctioned ' marriage' between two male NCO's last year some time.. they were given ' married quarters and the usual ' benefits'..no one seems to have batted an eye over it...
way the world is going apparently, except in Muslim areas [ and who knows what goes on there since the media is controlled ]
 
#7
paveway_3 said:
Still a pair of mingers .I wonder which one wears the COMBAT trousers !!!!
Serious question...porn aside, has anyone ever seen a genuine lesbian that was attractive? To blokes that is...

Professor Awol has a theory that it is all about an extra shipload of testosterone being delivered to the embryo in the early days that determines dodgy sexual orientation, the same stuff that makes all these lesbians look, walk and act like blokes.

So, show me a link to a pretty one, to prove my carefully considered research is just bo11ocks. :wink:
 
#8
mandownmat said:
And yet again another top quality advert for the RLC.
I can visual queues of "carpenters" outside every ACIO all wanting to join the newly liberated RLC! Thank fcuk there's a Navy!!!
 
#9
You should try the RLC night club ''CLUB47'' in Gutersloh.Lots of scary carpet munchers there
talk about the stereotypical ''Bull Dykes'' .You dont want to kick off in that place full of Yorkie
chomping lesbian truckers .They have there own area in the place with a sign saying
''BLOKES ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK''
 
#10
Awol said:
Serious question...porn aside, has anyone ever seen a genuine lesbian that was attractive? To blokes that is...


So, show me a link to a pretty one, to prove my carefully considered research is just bo11ocks. :wink:
Portia de Rossi

You would wouldn't you ??

edited coz link was fcuked
 
#11
Didosdadsdogsdead said:
Awol said:
Serious question...porn aside, has anyone ever seen a genuine lesbian that was attractive? To blokes that is...


So, show me a link to a pretty one, to prove my carefully considered research is just bo11ocks. :wink:
Portia de Rossi

You would wouldn't you ??

edited coz link was fcuked
Nope, bloke's jaws. Both of them.

 
#15
Stinking rug munchers should have their flaps stapled together with a nail gun.

Maybe as a wedding gift they should tug their wombs out and donate them to Anya, she misplaced hers didnt she?
 
#16
Yet again more press boll@cks , they are a pair of minging rug munching dykes
Why do they do ? putting the reputation of the British army down the pan with this PC crap .
 
#17
What p1sses me off is that they are not the first pair of lesbians to get married in the Army i know two girls that tied the knot only days after the new law came in, but they didn't want to flaunt it all over the newspapers for a few quid and 5 minutes of fame.

typical journos getting it wrong

sparky
 
#18
Rocketeer said:
Done before. Canadian Armed Forces sanctioned ' marriage' between two male NCO's last year some time.. they were given ' married quarters and the usual ' benefits'..no one seems to have batted an eye over it...

"I'm a lumberjack and I'm O.K,
I sleep all night and I work all day"
 
#20
Just read tomorrows Scum article at Waterloo (didn't buy it, sneaked a skeg while waiting for the last train) and theres a pic of them kissing in uniform. I thought overt shows of affection in uniform was a no no? They look like PJ and Duncan. Anyway, these teenage attention seekers are really going to last forever. Give it a year, max
 

Latest Threads

Top