Lesbian officer sues Police

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by rockape34, Mar 12, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. here
    ... after more compensation?
  2. Five years - she was probably the biggest LOB to hit a police station.

Who'd want that on their relief with skills like that?
  3. I liked
    ...obviously Coventry was too far for her daily commute ;-)
  4. Sign of the times. There are SOME you just cannot sack no matter how useless they are, or you get hit with sexual/racial/equality/diversity/gender rules, unless, of course, you happen to be a plain single/married heterosexual white cop and then they just show you the door - end of.
  5. But Ms Nesbitt signed up again as a police officer more than two years ago, this time with the City of London force.

What on earth were the p#####ks doing, employing her again? Wasn't one go enough? I suppose they were keeping their quotas up :pissedoff:
  6. Not surprised it not been washed up on ZD -- there's already a tranny wearing female kit there I seem to recall.........

Bet that's a good cause for no locker room banter thanks to diversity....

Used to love that canteen culture.
  7. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Money grabbing dyke - deserves nothing other than education on how to actually work for a living :threaten:
  8. Her biggest mistake:

9. I think her length of time as a probabtioner says it all. It just goes to prove what i've increasingly realised about the police service.

You'll never get the sack for being incompatent, only for doing your job.

The fact that she's a serial complainer says a lot for her moral fibre, INTLI's hit the nail on the head, what the feck where city of london police thinking of (other than hitting their diversity targets). :pissedoff:
  10. What are the odds on her winning this case ??
  11. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

The sad thing is there is probably more chance of a payoff and a denial of any liability by the Force rather than a full court case.

In this day and age, the courts will find something in her favour.
  12. Somehow I doubt that.
  13. parthenogenesis?
  14. No, the News of the World I would suspect.
  15. Go on, whats a LOB please?

I live on ZDs patch and think I've seen 'it'. (Could have been a very ugly female officer, though.) Do they let the tranny out then or do they get nice safe indoors jobs?