Lesbian No More - Now Heterosexual!

Mormon ex-lesbian on how she's happily married to a man as she tries to free others from 'overwhelming same-sex desires'

A happily-married Mormon mother of three who, 30 years ago, was living her life as a lesbian, is speaking out about same-sex attraction on a new website created by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Laurie Campbell, 52, who considers her earlier life as a lesbian a sin, hopes to give other Mormons the tools to overcome their homosexual desires by speaking out on her own successful marriage to a man.

More at The Daily Wail:Mormon ex-lesbian on how she's happily married to a man as she tries to free others from 'overwhelming same-sex desires' | Mail Online

Hmm i wonder what her methods for turning lezzers are though.. perhaps it involves large buckets of water, white shirts (for purity of course) and small tasselled whips...

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

CanteenCowboy

LE
Book Reviewer
In reality she has been successfully suppressing her desires for thirty years or she was only playing at being a lesbian in college. You can never be an ex-anything, a part of it will always remain with you.

I am a lesbian trapped in a man's (broken, fat and old) body!

I love The Mail, and those that criticise it are a load of faggot lefty cunts.

There, I've said it.

Definitely not now, but I would have happily paid to see Ms Campbell In flagranti drinking from the furry cup 20 yrs ago.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Glen's looking shit.

But is it a ruse, and does she secretly lap the furry cup while her husband hides in the wardrobe frapping himself in to a frenzy.