Lesbian ex-soldier compensation thread.

cpunk

LE
Due to the usual suspects coming out with the usual homophobic drivel, the thread has been binned. It is a perfectly legitimate subject for discussion but it's only going to stay here if we avoid words like 'cunt', 'dike' and so on, which rather prove ex-LBdr Fletcher's point that it isn't possible to be a lesbian in the army without being subject to cretinous harassment (by individuals presumably seeking to be banned or O2 tagged on Arrse).

A couple of points first though. As hackle said in the previous thread, it has never been illegal to be homosexual in the Armed Forces. It was illegal to take part in homosexual acts. There is a difference, and as he also pointed out, there was no question of having to take a declaration of sexual orientation when you joined: it was just assumed you were straight. Thus it is not axiomatic that ex-LBdr Fletcher was a 'liar' when she enlisted.

FWIW, my view is that it is not LBdr Fletcher's fault that the Armed Forces Compensation Scheme is insufficiently generous, and it wasn't actually her fault that a senior NCO sexually harassed her and exposed the army to the risk of having to make a large compensation payout. Blaming her for it is ludicrous.

Carry on if you want to...

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
cpunk said:
Due to the usual suspects coming out with the usual homophobic drivel, the thread has been binned. .
Quite right. I only managed the first page before it was binned but it was fairly obvious that the mouth-breathers were out in force.

Sixty said:
cpunk said:
Due to the usual suspects coming out with the usual homophobic drivel, the thread has been binned. .
Quite right. I only managed the first page before it was binned but it was fairly obvious that the mouth-breathers were out in force.
There are quite a few threads lately that, one can not fail to notice, have swastikas crayoned all over them...

Well this is a follow up reply to some of the etc etc etc...

Edited by mod - leave that kind of post for the Naafi

finnne. Sorry. Gets my goat about the swastika crayoning by some of the morons on here...

Olympius said:
Well this is a follow up reply to some of the mong tard, pricks with inferiority complexs

Shut up you bunch of pi55 stained old kunts...moaning about the fact you can't smack womens arrses around the work place anymore and how you may actually face arrest for smacking a woman cos "you 'eeded ta tell her."

Yes, no doubt she's a heather mills type money digger but HER boss wears a uniform that's supposed to uphold respect but instead effectively gave this bint the thick end of 200k because he couldn't keep his bangars and mash under control the window licking kunt.

& whilst a handful of uneducated tw@ts that think it's acceptable to harrass women to touch their stinking f'ucking weiners instead of grabbing one pitiful moment of ecstasy beside the pale blue light of their monitor in their 1 bed flat - no wonder when I tell people I'm joining the forces they reply with

But you have a degree and a well paid job? Why the f'uck would you want to join that crowd of reperabates?

Other countries used to admire our sense of decency and fair play but the borderline rapists, knob swabbling sex pests that now represent a good portion of the army sit around wiping their tears wondering why the rest of the nation barely knows or gives a f'uck about the casualties happening on the other side of the world.
Shut up you spazzer and have a cup of tea. Your term of phrase was 'unfortunate', 'unfortunate' enough that if in the company of others you deserved the feeding of a handled pint pot to your lower jaw and a couple of quid for your bus fare home.

You wont get in the army, you cry too easily.

Kerry is fit though, and loaded...thats about as far as my limited intelligence will allow me to comment really.

I couldn't agree more Cpunk. Well done.

Bleeding outrageous some of that stuff was!

[how do you spell psycophant?]

It somehow reminds me of the South Park episide when Mr. Garrison is trying to get fired for being gay, some people can't help but remind people about their sexuality.

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Extremist said:
I couldn't agree more Cpunk. Well done.

Bleeding outrageous some of that stuff was!

[how do you spell psycophant?]
drop the p old boy

edited to add: a quick moment's reflection keep it, it's more appropos of your style :D

Is being a lesbian technically being 'homosexual'?

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
What a ridiculous payment though! How anyone can justify getting more than an injured serviceman is beyond me.

She won't endear herselves to others by coming out with fcuking stupid statements like "I feel sorry for the injured soldiers but they knew when they joined there could be a risk of injury or even death"

Stupid bint.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Oil_Slick said:
Yes. It's not from the Latin homo meaning 'man'. It's from the Greek homos meaning 'same'.

shocking amount of compo in comparison to the lads/lasses that are getting hurt in sandy places!

how can they justify it being so much!??

Sixty said:
Oil_Slick said:
Yes. It's not from the Latin homo meaning 'man'. It's from the Greek homos meaning 'same'.
really....what is "exual" from then?

spare me...re-show on 3rd grade latin please....

i think you'll find the word is derived from greco-latin origins...

homo (greek) same
sexus (latin) male / female gender

homo in Latin refers to the earth, as in humus or literally earthling!!

Well I was told off last time the subject of this woman came up. In today's world free speech does no include being able to express one's personal opinions if they might not be approved of by the speshul people.

Meanwhile, Cpunk is correct to moderate this thread. We know that the gay Nazis and other sorts of scum are watching and willing to stamp on ARRSE in order to force us all to publicly cow-tow to their own agendas.

reni_77 said:
Olympius said:
Well this is a follow up reply to some of the mong tard, pricks with inferiority complexs

Shut up you bunch of pi55 stained old kunts...moaning about the fact you can't smack womens arrses around the work place anymore and how you may actually face arrest for smacking a woman cos "you 'eeded ta tell her."

Yes, no doubt she's a heather mills type money digger but HER boss wears a uniform that's supposed to uphold respect but instead effectively gave this bint the thick end of 200k because he couldn't keep his bangars and mash under control the window licking kunt.

& whilst a handful of uneducated tw@ts that think it's acceptable to harrass women to touch their stinking f'ucking weiners instead of grabbing one pitiful moment of ecstasy beside the pale blue light of their monitor in their 1 bed flat - no wonder when I tell people I'm joining the forces they reply with

But you have a degree and a well paid job? Why the f'uck would you want to join that crowd of reperabates?

Other

countries used to admire our sense of decency and fair play but the borderline rapists, knob swabblinsex peststs that now represent a good portion of the army sit around wiping their tears wondering why the rest of the nation barely knows or gives a f'uck abt thehe casualties happening on the other side of the world.
Shut up you spazzer anhave a a cup of tea. Your term of phrase was 'unfortunate', 'unfortunate' enough that if in the company of others you deserved the feeding of a handled pint pot to your lower jaw and a couple of quid for your bus fare home.

You wont get in the army, you cry too easily.

Kerry is fit though, and loaded...thats about asar asas my limited intelligence will allow me to comment really.
Is what I said, not once, but twice. By the way I am a reprobate, not a fcuking reperobate, that's a rapist who masterbates after the act.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Danny_Dravot said:
Sixty said:
Oil_Slick said:

The s is shared between both words as you well know homos & sexual.

Now leave it and stop derailing by trying, and failing, to be a smart arse.

So we are to vent our anger at this cretins ongoing reminding of everyone about her sexual preference even to the point where she is taking shots at those getting killed and horribly injured out on the front line without using words which would offend some kind of group involving the name wall?

Sixty said:
Danny_Dravot said:
Sixty said:
Oil_Slick said:

The s is shared between both words as you well know homos & sexual.

Now leave it and stop derailing by trying, and failing, to be a smart arse.
erm no its not...

see my above...

I blame the Greeks

As the person who started the original thread, I never intended it to be about her sexuality nor was it an issue I raised at any point, so the comments directed that way where unfortunate. However the fact remains that her gall in believing that her payout is more justified than some poor sod coming back from Herrick with no legs and then having the temerity to comment on it still leaves me with anger.