Les Froergs

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by scrofula, Sep 3, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just watching a French Tv 2CK show ( for those uninitiated into the world of advertising, that means 2 cnuts in a kitchen). They are showing intense fascination about the fact that you can make omelettes from eggs at the moment. Every now and then there are shots of the husband? of one or both of them floundering around in the snow. Shit, he's just made it to the kitchen and is equally fascinated by the egg-to-omelette phenomenon. Will they get their ( very fried-egg-like) tits out for the boy? Too busy farting around with olive oil at the moment by the looks of it. Which leads me to the main question. How on earth do they actually manage to sustain a population when they are so busy wnaking over themselves? Answers on a postcard to Nick the Nose, Palace of Funny Mirrors, nr Paris.
  2. Say what you like about Les Frogs, but they get SOME things right.

I'd love to see British versions of the CRS and RAID unleashed on our Chavs! :twisted: 8)

Are we the only member of the G8 who believes Law ENFORCEMENT is a dirty word? :pissedoff:

Rant over. Carry on slagging the Cheese-Eaters... :roll:
  3. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Been to Provence, the Dordogne, Brittany, Nice or les Alps Maritimes recently?
  4. I particularly like the way the public get out on the street each time their government fucks them over. And then the way the riot police get stuck in if they go beyond the Gallic definition 'too far'.

We could learn a lot from our amphibian colleagues, and not always how not to do stuff.
  5. Seconded! :D

Vive La Belle Alliance! :headbang:
  6. Thirded!

The French have some Nails military/paramilitary units. The Legion, obviously, but also GIGN, RAID and even the CRS.

IIRC, the French Spooks during the unpleasentness against the Algerians and the OSS, had a reputation for being ruthless b@stards. 8)
  7. mwl946

mwl946 LE Good Egg (charities)

Recently got a wee place in Burgundy.........lifestyle and culture can teach us a great deal.
    Oh and the wine's pretty damn good too. :p
  8. TheIronDuke

French women dont get fat. You dont see the great waddling gut-buckets that infest our shopping malls.

And I speak fluent French. Watch.

"Dos cerveca por favour and make il snappy. Je suis un busy homme and je aint got tout la fucking nuit, you know"
  9. mwl946

mwl946 is half french..................
  10. Would that be the top half, with the Cherie Bliar gob and long, sticky tongue? Or the bottom half, with the lanky, springy legs? :D :D :D

11. mwl946

Neither! Its an all-over infusion of class, chic and je ne sais quoi :p
  12. TheIronDuke

Vous will avez la demi vista then, dans vous gaff dans Burgandy innit? Ou est la crapperie? Je suis bursting por la dump.
  13. mwl946

You missed out the wine.................................
  14. Yup and I wouldn't name any yacht 'Rainbow Warrior' you just never know..............
  15. mwl946

After taking 20 min to attempt to translate.........pas de chance :p

c'est toute pour moi!!

(et oui, le vin fait un certain movement dans les regiones intime)