Leprosy

Discussion in 'Sick Jokes' started by Auxmaniac, Dec 16, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What do you call a leper in a hot tub? Stu

Why did the leper drive off the road? His foot stuck to the accelerator

What did the leper say to the prossie? Thanks, and keep the tip.

2. "that's not funny" said the leper as he dipped his bread in his mates head.

3. Whats the difference between a leper and a tree? A tree has limbs
    How can you tell if you've gotten a letter from a leper? There's a tongue stuck to the envelope.

4. That's not funny. Also, you wouldn't say "gotten". You'd say either "received" or "got".

5. what the leper do playing poker he threw his hand in

6. Should it be, "Two lepers playing cards, one threw his hand in and the other laughed his head off"

7. Laughed his bollocks off.

8. A male leper and a female leper are dying in the Leper Hospital, she offers him a shag so he decides to have a go, after all it was probably his last chance. After they have done the deed, she asks him to shag her again, but this time to stick his tongue in her mouth, he tells her that he had already done that, but she said no you didn't, you stuck it in the hole where my nose used to be.

9. leper goes into a bar, sits on a stool and shouts up a double whisky, drinks and orders again, the barman obliges then nearly spews,.... this goes on for five doubles,.. leper says, "why do you nearly vomit every time i order?",... barman says "it aint you m8, the bloke next to ya keeps dipping his nachos in yer neck!" :)

10. Leper goes to the doctor to get his knob sewn back on. Doctor says "Can't sew this on, it's a walnut whip" Leper says" Can't be I ate that on the way here"

11. He is not wrong. He is from the US and speaks a different language that we used to speak.

Answers.com - Is gotten correct grammar

12. phil245

phil245 LE Book Reviewer

why did the brothel in the leper colony close down?
    cos business kept dropping off.