Lending / borrowing money between ranks

Quick query: is this against some sort of regulations or is it more of a convention?

msr

As far as I can remember it is against Queens Regs, but can't remember the actual bit.

Yes there is, I cant remember the exact paragraph, but I often quote it on a monday morning when my cheapskate seniors/officers come in.
I think its only a big thing if large sums are involved, people are using their rank to avoid paying it back or juniors feel forced to lend to seniors. (as I do on a Friday/Saturday night when everyone from the OC downwards "thought the night would be over sooner".

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
It is against the rules, and because I'm an 'orrible swot and have a lovely leather bound copy of the QR's sitting on my bookshelf, it reads:

"J5.082. Personnel are forbidden to engage in moneylending or to borrow money from their subordinates"

However, there is an Ammendment:

"Unless you intend to Double Bubble, in which case, go for it, and if the badmin can't repay in full, you simply stick a PRC355 on his flick and ask him where it's gone as he's had it for over a month now."

:)

Don't invest in Savings Schemes, just Double Bubble a Squaddie!