Len Dixon belt kit wanted

Price Western took over Len's designs I do believe.
They were quite good - I have one of their 9mm pancake/shoulder rigs somewhere. They also did our issue swivel and pancake holsters in NI.

@gavin Frankland here you go matey, I knew I had seen the stuff somewhere in Honkers, here it is, more or less the entire CRW ensemble - depends on your timeframe and budget. I know that the original maker of the pigskin (non-flammable) assault vests was still making them around 7 or 8 years ago, pretty sure they were based around the greater Brum area somewhere.

@danceswithhelicopters I am pretty much sure that when Len stopped working his designs went over to Price Western as they did all the holsters, belts and mag pouches that used to be knocked out by Len.

I just turned over my spare room and have a couple of the old Dixon style PW holsters in my holster box - for Glock, not Browning.

@Bubbles_Barker is this the swivel version? I had it for vehicle ops.

This one is high ride with offset for bodyarmour

@gavin Frankland here you go matey, I knew I had seen the stuff somewhere in Honkers, here it is, more or less the entire CRW ensemble - depends on your timeframe and budget. I know that the original maker of the pigskin (non-flammable) assault vests was still making them around 7 or 8 years ago, pretty sure they were based around the greater Brum area somewhere.

@danceswithhelicopters I am pretty much sure that when Len stopped working his designs went over to Price Western as they did all the holsters, belts and mag pouches that used to be knocked out by Len.

I just turned over my spare room and have a couple of the old Dixon style PW holsters in my holster box - for Glock, not Browning.

@Bubbles_Barker is this the swivel version? I had it for vehicle ops.

This one is high ride with offset for bodyarmour

Looks like it. Ours were Browning HP specific and I didn’t have a leg strap. We wore the swivel in uniform and the pancake in plain clothes.

Latest Threads