Lemsip Capsules.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by The_Snail, Nov 10, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I took "Day" instead of "Night".

My whole body is now fucked up, and I am more than likely to be awake for another hour.

It hasn't stopped me abusing the Kleenex Balsam though, or getting the dog to lick the snot off my nose. Big J please give me some cold relief options.
  2. If you're referring to Big Jim Dangley, try his chicken curry recipe. From all accounts you'll be too scared to sneeze or cough.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Slugs - Looked it up and two day Lemsips have the same caffeine as a cup of tea or half a cup of coffee. Should not be too bad. Get well
  4. Get well, and sleep
  5. Shurrup.

Sleep? Hardehar, It's all I do.
  6. Hey Sluggo, I am about to dedicate a shag to you as a get well gesture.

7. Lemsip = shit. Sudafed is for winners.
  8. Ask your GP to prescribe you some Tamiflu capsules.
  9. You've had this cold for two years Lemsip will not help. It's probably tuberculosis see a vet or visit a local abbatoir.
  10. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Snail you are a nit. What have we discussed? When in doubt you must ask what Jesus would do. Whilst I am not Jesus I am his representative here on earth so here is the answer.

11. Stick tampax up your nose and stop taking drugs! You don't have a cold...you are overflowing semen!
    • Like Like x 3
  12. 10 mls of Benylin 1/2 pint of lager breakfast of champions, Why has no one offered to rub vics on your chest, I'm not called vic but I'll give it a go......... just to help you out you understand.
  13. squeekingsapper

squeekingsapper LE Reviewer

Because she hasn't got one
  14. Yes but like Aladdin's Lamp you just rub away until something pops up, if she is weak then surprise sex is so much easier.
  15. I don't see this ending well...