Lemonheads Singer, Is he for real?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by HEART_STOPPER, Sep 15, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/showbiz/2635827/For-Evans-sake-Dando.html

Having just read this, it beggars belief.

EVAN DANDO is more of an egghead than a LEMONHEAD.
    He described the World Trade Center terrorist atrocities of September 11, 2001, as a "beautiful" thing.

The singer, who witnessed the attacks unfold from his nearby New York apartment roof, said: "I had a good experience that day. I'd always wanted to see a plane crash. I don't know if that's morbid - it was kind of beautiful in a weird way.

"I could almost reach out and touch the plane as it came in. I started to get really sad about 9/11 about a year later, once I'd realised people had died in there."

That's LEE RYAN from BLUE standards on the showbiz stupidity scale.

Dando added: "It was nothing to do with the planes hitting the buildings, them falling down. I know that for sure. It was a bomb planted in the building.

"Maybe it was al-Qaeda that planted it, but I very much doubt it."

Although the Lee Ryans stupidity scale statement is very funny.
  2. Also the most boring live band I have ever had the misfortune of witnessing- Evan Dando is a has been whos 'glory days' (such as they were) lie 20 years in the past-its a bad shame for a band when your best tune is a Simon & Garfunkel cover...
  3. "Who gives a f**k about New York when elephants are being killed". Lee Ryan.
    What a fucking t*t !!!
    I can actually remember hearing about this at the time and I wanted to gut the ponsey cretin!!
  4. Lee Ryan was on about whales not elephants mate but he's still a mong!
  5. Well i got the quote direct from the net.
  6. Have they got a new album coming out? do they need some free publicity?
  7. Well thats it isn't it-fading rock 'star'of mediocre late 80s/early 90s alternative group wants to try and get back into public conciousness -say something controversial, no matter how bone, and get noticed! The only bad publicity is no publicity...

9/11 is a fraction..... or possibly a tankie regt.

fucking yanks piss me off.
  9. Bear in mind he has a long-lasting love affair with heroin and was probably ripped to the t1ts at the time, the Tw@t.
  10. If Evan Dando didn't exist it would be worth inventing him :)