Discussion in 'REME' started by markoid, Nov 29, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Noted that there have been several members (appropriate term?) who served in Lemgo between 88-92. However, due to cunning use of nicknames I am at a loss as to who you are........I was there with the REME LAD 89-91. However, due to my cunning nickname you may not deduce who I am. Okay the 'Mark..' part gives most of it away. Would be good to hear from some of the guys there at that time.
  2. You have PM ;):);)
  3. Skiddy?
  4. PM sent
  5. PM not sent.

Proper lads went to 4 Armd!!
  6. Who? My reply indicates a negative on the skiddy front, in case you were wondering.

People tended to call me either (a) Mark or (b) Redders.
  7. Did Both
    4 Armd URS 85-88
    2RI 90-93
  8. yeah I was there 87-90.....a red arse armr crafty at the time.....oh how some things dont change!
    Anyone think they know me can PM me and if I get a spare few mins between wiping some ooficers backside I'll reply!
  9. I served in Lemgo during the period mentioned and was a fully fledged member of the Sewer Mice, having consumed my quantity of ale. I remember Tiff A mech burning down Cfitter Section restroom. he he
  10. LMAO....it wasn't me, honest.....but I did end up pulling all of the electrics down in the main WKSP attempting to put up white cam nets for the Xmas Do. :D :D :D :D
  11. Hmmm... me too, mind you i ended up there after 2RI. And then maintained 2RI's tradition of manning the Chalet for a memorable couple of seasons - an awesome year! Cue much deductive reasoning/scratching of heads etc, he, he... :?
  12. anybar, you didnt come back to the welsh did you?
  13. [​IMG]
    Stornoway Barracks 'D' Company block, Lemgo, as it looks today.
    It has been converted to civilian flats.
  14. No, finished in 1980, went to Minden.