Lemgo

Noted that there have been several members (appropriate term?) who served in Lemgo between 88-92. However, due to cunning use of nicknames I am at a loss as to who you are........I was there with the REME LAD 89-91. However, due to my cunning nickname you may not deduce who I am. Okay the 'Mark..' part gives most of it away. Would be good to hear from some of the guys there at that time.

Skiddy?

PM sent

yeah I was there 87-90.....a red arse armr crafty at the time.....oh how some things dont change!
Anyone think they know me can PM me and if I get a spare few mins between wiping some ooficers backside I'll reply!

I served in Lemgo during the period mentioned and was a fully fledged member of the Sewer Mice, having consumed my quantity of ale. I remember Tiff A mech burning down Cfitter Section restroom. he he

Mig_Mag_Tig_Tag_Arc_Gas said:
I served in Lemgo during the period mentioned and was a fully fledged member of the Sewer Mice, having consumed my quantity of ale. I remember Tiff A mech burning down Cfitter Section restroom. he he
LMAO....it wasn't me, honest.....but I did end up pulling all of the electrics down in the main WKSP attempting to put up white cam nets for the Xmas Do. :D :D :D :D

Proper lads went to 4 Armd!!
Hmmm... me too, mind you i ended up there after 2RI. And then maintained 2RI's tradition of manning the Chalet for a memorable couple of seasons - an awesome year! Cue much deductive reasoning/scratching of heads etc, he, he... :?

anybar, you didnt come back to the welsh did you?

anybar said:
http://www.esnips.com/doc/48f74b1f-b5f3-489b-9496-daedb8f101ee/1rwf-lad

I was one of these people with 1RWF, Lemgo 78-80
Me too. Firstly with 2LI, then 1RWF. Posted in 1978 to Hameln. I recognise several people on your photo.

Latest Threads