Lembik OpiK gets a kicking

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
he did similar a few weeks back, he's just trying to keep in the press for when he runs for ukip next election.

I thought he was trying to be a stand up comedian, emphasis on trying. mind you fair dibs to the fella he is very good at picking up skinny foreign birds.

Good effort whoever decked him.

Is this what Clegg has to look forward to post-2015?

if hes still down and unconciouse can i give him another cowardly kick to try and put his face straight?

So Joey Barton and Lembit Opik have both had hidings this weekend. Is it too much to hope that someone is working their way through a list of Britain's biggest twats?
I bet Alan Sugar and Piers Morgan are keeping a low profile.

So Joey Barton and Lembit Opik have both had hidings this weekend. Is it too much to hope that someone is working their way through a list of Britain's biggest twats?
I bet Alan Sugar and Piers Morgan are keeping a low profile.
fuck me!! that list is endless-possibly another thread or wot!!

Mr Scrabble, the former MP for Montgomeryshire, deserves a little bit of credit. Given that other Lib Dems seem to think that sex involves being shat on by a rent-boy (Oaten) or an Etonian (Clegg), Opik is in comparison quite a well-adjusted and sane individual.

Now if only someone can persuade Simon Hughes into the ring for an MMA fight - that would be justice.

G

goatrutar

And he was a lop sided, drop jawed skeleton fucker in the jungle too.... when I saw it, through the corner of my eye, as I passed the TV, and it happened to be on...

The feckin Mowgli walt...

Feckin Goatrutar...
What have I done this time? I didn't make you watch Eurovision, you did that because of your inner urges...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S The NAAFI Bar 13
C The NAAFI Bar 45