Lembik OpiK gets a kicking

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Blogg, Jun 4, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 1
  1. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

he did similar a few weeks back, he's just trying to keep in the press for when he runs for ukip next election.

I thought he was trying to be a stand up comedian, emphasis on trying. mind you fair dibs to the fella he is very good at picking up skinny foreign birds.
  2. Normal for Welshpool.However it's usually the females doing the wrestling.
  3. Good effort whoever decked him.
  4. sorted.
  5. And now he's been fucked by a cheeky boy.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. is his bent face straight now or wot !!
  7. Is this what Clegg has to look forward to post-2015?
  8. if hes still down and unconciouse can i give him another cowardly kick to try and put his face straight?
  9. Hurt, was he?

Nothing trivial, I hope.

10. So Joey Barton and Lembit Opik have both had hidings this weekend. Is it too much to hope that someone is working their way through a list of Britain's biggest twats?
    I bet Alan Sugar and Piers Morgan are keeping a low profile.
  11. fuck me!! that list is endless-possibly another thread or wot!!
  12. Mr Scrabble, the former MP for Montgomeryshire, deserves a little bit of credit. Given that other Lib Dems seem to think that sex involves being shat on by a rent-boy (Oaten) or an Etonian (Clegg), Opik is in comparison quite a well-adjusted and sane individual.

Now if only someone can persuade Simon Hughes into the ring for an MMA fight - that would be justice.
  13. What have I done this time? I didn't make you watch Eurovision, you did that because of your inner urges...