Leigh Day watch

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs

Snips
She was forced to cut her hours and borrowed £2,000 from payday lenders

Nichola, who has a degree and expertise on the benefits system, told us: “If I can’t figure my way out of this then how is anyone else going to?"

To be fair, most Benefits Agency/SSA staff don't know their Arrse from a hole in the ground. She's hardly unique.

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
To be fair, most Benefits Agency/SSA staff don't know their Arrse from a hole in the ground. She's hardly unique.
That media studies degree helps though

Last edited:
That media studies degree helps though
Yep. They can demonstrate their uselessness through the medium of interpretive dance.

BA/SSA sick leave is a shocker, and that's only among the staff who aren't smart enough to quit and go work somewhere else.

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
Yep. They can demonstrate their uselessness through the medium of interpretive dance.

BA/SSA sick leave is a shocker, and that's only among the staff who aren't smart enough to quit and go work somewhere else.
Isn't that an acting or dance degree?

Tool

LE
Just watching a programme on Channel4 about Starbucks and Nespresso's sourcing coffee. They featured a lawyer from... you guessed it, Leigh Day. I thought that they were on their way down.

Last edited:
Isn't that an acting or dance degree?

Could be, but they're pretty much all bollocks except medicine, law-related, engineering and PROPER science stuff.

Media studies & the like can get in the sea. And Bugsy too, obv.

Latest Threads