Leicester City sex attack

(if guilty) how did they as high profile professional footballers think they could get away with it? but then again, is it just a couple of boxheads trying to make a few quid?

Fcuking sack em all, then disband Leicester City footie club. Disgraceful. Another example of prima donna, ego tripping tossers who think they are gods and can do what they want.

will i be able to keep my badge?

surely pro footballers haven't got any problems findin some slag to shag. Why bother fcukin over their careers, their fans and our countries football tradition? d1ckheads

They weren't in Britain so let em off, raping spanish slags is all in order... well it was before I got sent home from my 18-30 :D

Minister_doh_nut said:
They weren't in Britain so let em off, raping spanish slags is all in order... well it was before I got sent home from my 18-30 :D
According to the news they weren't even Spanish.... from Malawi and Kenya would you believe 8O

Then they should be let off and given compensation, the only Kenyan I scuttled gave me a dose

Well if it wasn't I was sunk to my back wheels in the baggiest fishiest claypit ever :D

smokey said:
If these allegations are true, it will be the first time a Leicester City player has scored abroad.
Nice one.
In the words of Alan Partridge..."back of the net"!

Latest Threads