Legss custard chucker

Right, I want to see Legs shrivelling paste gun...... Am I on my own?

Its been teasing us with pictures in long frocks and granny shoes but I want an erotic shot of him in lingerie trying to pull its ladyscrotum over its head and caking his ladybulb in cheap whorey lipstick

Come on you slag, get your shaft out

I don't care it looks like a Stockport binman, I want to see its c0ck!

Even better if it thraps over its own norks and posts them piccies too

Legs, if you've taken too many lady tablets, don't worry it doesn't have to be a stiffy shot.

If its on the limp I have an equation I can use to calculate girth and meatage

I'll shut up and hole the thread if he / she shows us its babe-bulb

B

Biscuits_AB

drain_sniffer said:
How long will it be before the rent a rant mob fill this thread with shocked and appalled type posts?
Just as soon as they've got around to grieving after Ivanhoe on the other thread.

F'king hell Sparky, what the c*nting hell were you thinking putting that up without a lable. Now the whip cracker thinks I want her to have a nip-tuck on her lady bits.
And don't tell me that NSFW is enough. Thats like telling a kid not to press the red button.

And can someone tell me who Legs is? I wanna see; I'm curious. NOT BI-CURIOUS JUST TO BE CLEAR!!!!

FBG, does she have an existing problem with her undercarridge?
If so, you should be thanking, not berating me. Saves you from having to get the Stanley out and modify the wife yourself.

How long does the whole procedure take?

I'm going on a stag night soon. We were planning to chain the groom to a lamp post but that's boring.

We also considered getting a female impersonator to give him a blow job in the pub in front of all his mates. On learning the truth he'd be severely traumatised but he'd probably be able to consummate his marriage after only a few years of psychotherapy.

No - for the ultimate in stag night pranks, we thought of getting the groom wrecked and checking him in for a sex change. How we'd laugh at the thought of him waking up on his wedding day with a vol-au-vent instead of his familiar meat and two veg.

How much would this be likely to cost?

This thread should be shelved immediatley. Not only is it disgusting but its highly offensive to someone going through a very difficult time and from a MOD too MDN should be sacked fothwith

forniup
This thread should be shelved immediatley. Not only is it disgusting but its highly offensive to someone going through a very difficult time and from a MOD too MDN should be sacked fothwith
Is that a WHA?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
smallbore The NAAFI Bar 18
A Cookery 1
EAGLE1 The NAAFI Bar 151