Legoland

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by syledis, Sep 24, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was at Legoland this weekend and there was a display of Military vehicles, including a Landrover belonging to "them" with a GPMG, MK19 grenade launchers, LAW,s etc, done up in desert colours. The guy who owned it was a portly older gent wearing desert gear. I got a few piccys but every time he saw me he turned his back, dont know why. Any info out there?

2. Can you post the pictures?

3. Ill try but im a bit of a gimp with a PC

4. No pictures-WaltSec.

Was it made out of Lego?

5. I think it might have been Dinger "shy" Bell, he was a stalwart guy, and long term member of 33 SAS. Was especially handy with the ratpack tin opener, and was awarded various medals for his help in the Rhodesian bog wars of 1974

6. I'm hoping it's going to be a guy who lives nearby me.
    Just need to see his boat race to confirm.....

7. Im still trying to do the pictures. Im not calling him a walt , just curious as the landrover was really well done. It even had barmines on it!!

8. Real ones? Excellent!

9. how do you add pics?

10. here are the pics:

edited to say sorry , thought i downloaded pics!!

11. When you hit reply, you get an opt6ion to add an attachment....click that and then browse your pc for the picture(s) that you want to attach. Click on them, and then submit....err, i think...

12. ok got a problem as all my pics are 2.15mb and the max allowed here is 256k. What do i do

13. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

get a photobucket account, upload them to there, and use links

14. They don't look like Lego to me....